WHy Celtic Predator so much

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnyr

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a Celtic Predator and he seems to be the most expensive why is that? Even a damaged one was $400 used with a broken elbow. Why the Expense? Thanks

His answer while short, and to the point, is correct. The Celtic Predator is probably the coolest looking and fan favorite out of the three main Predators from that film. That's why he is so expensive. Everybody wants one and he's in short supply.

This is why...
AVPScar019.jpg

AVPScar018.jpg

AVPScar017.jpg

I ask myself the same question. They're face sculpts and dreads are Hot Toys worse. These where meant to be displayed with they're bio masks on.

The dreads can look good if the time is taken to sort them out...right out of the box they look like crap. I have many of the HT Preds, and to be honest, there is just something about the Celtic. It could be that they were the ones that started it all...

I miss my Celtic. Wish I never sold him. Same goes for Ancient Elder as well. Big mistake on my part.

I sold my Ancient, Chopper, and Celtic a little over a year ago and have no regrets other that I wish I would have held on to them just to sell them for more. The Predator 1 is far superior in my opinion and if I had any intention on buying more preds, I would just wait for the new movie predators that will be coming soon.

Back