Who's going to SDCC and where are you staying?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope when I meet Bodie he personally lights a fart in my honor. :lecture

You won't meet him. He goes to the con for a day and then leaves. I believe he wears a full body condom the whole time he is there so he doesn't catch a cold.:lol:lol:lol

Eww, dirty Hostel...

hostel_060222034438938_wideweb__300x303.jpg

Cool! Thanks Bannister. Any idea of what cab fare may be to that place from the airport?

You can always take the trolley, it's pretty fast and there might be a station near the place you're staying.

Speaking of trolleys, do they ever check for tickets? I've rode on them for 3 years and never once been checked for a ticket. I am riding for free this year.

I'll be staying at my brother's for free again, while you pay for your 'luxury' thru the butt. :lol

*scoffs at the invisible Bodie*

Actually I got us (Bodie and myself) a good deal yesterday...luxury at half the price...wOot!

I didnt have the same problems Dave had...smooth as butter.

I think I am just gonna fly out of Harrisburg. I will pay the extra $100. Once you factor in parking and gas it is really the same price. I can have someone drop me off and pick me up. At least I know my truck will be safe and sound.

BadMoon's Mooching plea:

Attention all Freaks! I think I actually have a good shot at going but I need a little help. I am probably going to pick up my plane ticket this weekend. I was able to sell my extra TV to be able to afford the plane tickets. I am flying into San Diego on the 21st around 11:00am to Noon depending on the flight.

A - I don't have a place to stay. I am potty trained and fun to be around. :peace

B - Not sure how I am getting from and back to the airport. Are Cabs pricey? I am probably going to need to get back to the airport on Sunday the 26th around 9:00am.

Any help, advice, or negative feedback for trying to mooch is welcome! :lol

In all seriousness I am not even really going for the Con. I know weird right? Although I do have my 4 day pass. I really just want to get to meet my fellow Freaks! :cool:

Thanks for reading my call to help. :lecture

I offered ya a room way back when ya ******. :lol

Cabs aren't too bad.

I offered ya a room way back when ya ******. :lol

Cabs aren't too bad.

That was back when I thought it was going to be impossible for me to go. Now persistance has won me over and I can at least afford a plane ticket as of now. :rotfl

Back