Who's buying the new HT T800 DX10?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's getting the DX10 HT T800?

• Total voters
Movie should have never been made.

moe-szyslak.gif

Nah... no point if you have the original.

I wonder even if the extra accessories will be as good as what we've already gotten elsewhere?

I didn't get the last T2 Arnie - needed Mini gun. I think the HS looked better before, but I like the weapons combo on this one. Will probably get it.

Same here. Very excited for this.

and i like the sculpt, looks a bit more like real arnold to me, so he could double as the big guy for other customs.

But I want a DX Dutch!

*sigh*

Couldn't agree with you more man! This T800 looks fantastic and I too want a DX Dutch!!! :impatient:

I think a DX Dutch could be pulled off much better given its face paint will help with the PERS effect given it wont look so sunken or like he has guyliner.

I will get this figure. Despite there is already a very similar figure out its still cool. And i am a giant Arny fan so yeah. *ticks box*

A DX Dutch would be interesting as I wouldn't mind replacing the rubber body with one of the new style ones... and it would be cool to get a non-camo sculpt.

But; I don't know if Dutch has the same status/popularity as T2 to justify the DX treatment. Even though many of us may be passing on this release; there is still a high demand for a 2nd T2 Arnold and I think it will sell very well for HT.

went to HT hong kong today to check out the prototype, the eyes do look a bit weird, i think the pupil looks a bit too big but overall i am happy with it and pre-ordered my first 1:6 t-800! many people were preordering it as well and some ppl were picking up ironman mk2.

They already did a DX Dutch, he came with the radio headset. While i really hate the DX T800 HS but i think it might be ok for a John Matrix/Commando bash.

I think a DX Dutch could be pulled off much better given its face paint will help with the PERS effect given it wont look so sunken or like he has guyliner.

I will get this figure. Despite there is already a very similar figure out its still cool. And i am a giant Arny fan so yeah. *ticks box*

A 1/6 finale battle dutch in 'mud' will great benefit from the PERS, add his weapons and a jungle DX base and that is a win

It'l never happen. They will bring out "lure him with cheese" version so they dont need to give him the tan shirt but throw a PERS head on him with a Kevin Flynn base

Back