Who's buying the new HT T800 DX10?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's getting the DX10 HT T800?

• Total voters
I'm totally picking this one up, but I wasn't on the Hot Toys scene during the first release so that is a big reason why.

Totally did wish it came with more though and a better Terminator related base.

Maybe not but being one of the more established members of the forum I take much more notice of you than I do the hundreds of noobs with less than 100 posts to their name all spouting the same old ____

As i recall plenty of veteren member expressed more anger/debate than i did.
I know i have that reputation, but after around 9-16 months of waiting for figures, i just don't care as much anymore, if they finally do them i'll be happy but i'm not hanging around getting myself angry when theres nothing i can do, for now i'm filling my HT slots with things i like from other companies until they get over this remake & same licenses phase they are in :wave

As for this figure, i may or may not get it, don't know yet, it's not like there is a need to pre-order anymore, i always wanted to get a second but just never got around to it, and this makes a very welcome break from the same suoerheroes franchises for a change

Last edited:
I have the first one but I'm definitely picking this up. Definitely an improvement over the first one. The build of the body and the fitting of the clothes is more accurate. Some tweaks to the headsculpt will make it even better. I like the first one, but the original's head looks like an old and haggard Arnie.

Next they should just release a double figure set, similar to the Bespin Luke DX where you get 2 Battle damage figures. One where he's Cyberdyne/ highway battle damaged, the second figure is closer to the end in the steeil mill where he's been impaled, more of his endo is showing and one of his arms is broken off.

I voted yes since I recently sold my original and have regretted it for awhile now but I'm not sure just yet to actually put in a PO for this. If I do get it, I'm definitely considering making a custom cybersyne base to do away with their cheap reuse of the Kevin Flynn base. I liked that base b/c it was unique to him and the hexagon went with the design theme of the movie, but makes no sense as a terminator base

I have the first one but I'm definitely picking this up. Definitely an improvement over the first one. The build of the body and the fitting of the clothes is more accurate. Some tweaks to the headsculpt will make it even better. I like the first one, but the original's head looks like an old and haggard Arnie.

Next they should just release a double figure set, similar to the Bespin Luke DX where you get 2 Battle damage figures. One where he's Cyberdyne/ highway battle damaged, the second figure is closer to the end in the steeil mill where he's been impaled, more of his endo is showing and one of his arms is broken off.

:goodpost:
Love the double figure idea. Hopefully HT decides to go that route.

I bought an EB 1/4 scale and I just preordered this one. :yess:

It's like a terminator holiday. Congrats on your nice pic ups :hi5:

I voted yes since I recently sold my original and have regretted it for awhile now but I'm not sure just yet to actually put in a PO for this. If I do get it, I'm definitely considering making a custom cybersyne base to do away with their cheap reuse of the Kevin Flynn base. I liked that base b/c it was unique to him and the hexagon went with the design theme of the movie, but makes no sense as a terminator base

:exactly:
Agreed on all accounts.

I'm not impressed with the figure and I own two of the MMS 117. If things aren't improved I will most likely be passing. However when this is inevitably parted out I will buy the bandolier, grenade launcher, mini gun, ammo bag and gloved hands for cheap.

Honestly, I'd wait and see. There's honestly no point in preodering this or other figures now, especially if there's obligation or fee. Prices WILL come down and Hot Toys will make a bunch of these.

If things are improved (better head sculpt, more stuff) and people that have it in hand are impressed. I'll get it. If not, I won't. Really think I can get a discount on this one in the end.

No point in worrying or buying it now.

"I was going to pass but the in hand pics just sealed the deal for me!"

Prepare to see this posted over and over again by all the people voting no on this thread :D

I honestly prefer the 1st version. I dont think one version is better than the other so you cant go wrong with either one. This new one does have the advantage cause I like the accessories better.
I have mine posed with the fatboy bike though so I'm sticking to my v1.

Just ordered mine today,imo I can never have enough terminators so bring on dx10,1 4 scale,battle damaged,and endos I'll get every one of them.

Just ordered mine today,imo I can never have enough terminators so bring on dx10,1 4 scale,battle damaged,and endos I'll get every one of them.

2dbnh2x.gif

I'll pass on this one.

The sculpt together with the announcement of the T1 1/4 figures are the deciding factors.

However when this is inevitably parted out I will buy the bandolier, grenade launcher, mini gun, ammo bag and gloved hands for cheap.

Since that seems to be the plan for a giant chunk of 117 owners, I wonder how "cheap" the extra parts will truly wind up being.

Back