Who's buying the new HT T800 DX10?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's getting the DX10 HT T800?

• Total voters
And yes this movie should have never been made. I'm sorry that so many folks are so attached to it.

Not if there wasn't already a very similar figure of the T-800. The subject matter is far from boring in itself.

Definietley not :hi5:

But as a DX release it's too lacking, it should come with more, like a bullet ridden second outfit, partially BD head and a proper unique-to-this-release dio base.

Consider this EVERY Hot Toys Human Terminator (since getting likeness rights) has had a second damaged head Except for the T2 T800 :dunno

Since this is the second T2 T800 and a DX it should have it one.

Last edited:
Sell out? :huh that doesn't apply to Hot Toys pre-orders anymore.

The only thing HT sell out is their 'limited edition collectible' integrity :lol

Only fools believe that marketing term.

This piece depicts a classic scene in the movie. It'll still sell well. It may not be what owners of the first release want but this sure as heck is more accessible to others who missed out on the first + a damn minigun.

You like Terminator Jye?

Yes sir I do, but only 1 and 2.

:nana:
76ku76ki.gif

:nana: :nana:

Definietley not :hi5:

But as a DX release it's too lacking, it should come with more, like a bullet ridden second outfit, partially BD head and a proper unique-to-this-release dio base.

Consider this EVERY Hot Toys Human Terminator (since getting likeness rights) has had a second damaged head Except for the T2 T800 :dunno

Since this is the second T2 T800 and a DX it should have it one.

Just it seems to me they always intended on saving both BD heads for one figure. As far as the T2 theres less variety in terms of possible heads than there is for T1. T1 has Tech Noir long hair version, car chase version with missing eyebrows and short hair, arm surgery version with bloodied eye, eye surgery version with exposed endo-eye and the Tanker chase battle damage version. In T2 the T-800 keeps his head pristine until the SWAT shootout. So really all they could do for a second head is maybe a different facial expression. I wouldn't have said no to a smirking face. It'd rile the T1 'bad Terminator or GTFO' purists up but who cares. :D

Just it seems to me they always intended on saving both BD heads for one figure. As far as the T2 theres less variety in terms of possible heads than there is for T1. T1 has Tech Noir long hair version, car chase version with missing eyebrows and short hair, arm surgery version with bloodied eye, eye surgery version with exposed endo-eye and the Tanker chase battle damage version. In T2 the T-800 keeps his head pristine until the SWAT shootout. So really all they could do for a second head is maybe a different facial expression. I wouldn't have said no to a smirking face. It'd rile the T1 'bad Terminator or GTFO' purists up but who cares. :D
images

I love Arnie as much as the next guy, but one of the things that made T2 great was Robert Patrick as the T1000 i'd surprised that figure isn't as beloved, it's spot on.

I love Arnie as much as the next guy, but one of the things that made T2 great was Robert Patrick as the T1000 i'd surprised that figure isn't as beloved, it's spot on.

:lecture You speak truth. Brilliant performance and the figure is one of the best I've ever bought.

Some people really loved it. That guy above you bought like six of them.

:lol 3. Though I went on to buy loads of extra parts on ebay during my big overspend last year and I practically have an army now.

As great as that figure is, its a skinny white dude in a generic police uniform. Even with the cool liquid metal extras, Patrick is a c-list actor and hard to justify at $160+

I ain't a hater, I'm just sayin' :peace

As great as that figure is, its a skinny white dude in a generic police uniform. Even with the cool liquid metal extras, Patrick is a c-list actor and hard to justify at $160+

I ain't a hater, I'm just sayin' :peace
Actually an extremely cool figure. . .assuming you have old donut head, of course.

DSC_0364.jpg

Back