Who's buying the new HT T800 DX10?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's getting the DX10 HT T800?

• Total voters
Got the original one already and no way I'm buying this one.

This is a slap in the face for collectors that bought the first version:slapand why are they making the same version as the first one that was released a while ago...

Where the hell is the battle damaged version?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this goes on with HT,there will be no point in collecting their figures cause soon we'll be able to find em everywhere in stores like toys are 'us'.:gah:

i´m only buying it cause i didn´t get the first release, but its a crime that they didn´t use the oportunity of a DX release to do a BD :monkey2
and that base... :pfft:

If this goes on with HT,there will be no point in collecting their figures cause soon we'll be able to find em everywhere in stores like toys are 'us'.:gah:

and how is that a bad thing? Because then we'd have to admit that we're buying expensive toys and not highly sought after collectibles?

This is like the whole comic book movie actually being based on a graphic novel. Call it what it is!

I for one relish in the day that i can get HT from Toys R Us!! No more customs!! Lol

BOUGHT missed 1st release ...stand sucks should include more like older dx 's but happy to pick up brand new at decent price for one of my favorite films...and will buy xtra weapons for punisher he needs a mini gun too ha ha.....things like extra battle damaged head with light up eye wouldve rocked but still glad to order ...

hate to say no to a terminator collectible, being a huge terminator fan.

I must say i'm not too struck on the headsculpt, also with the EB B/D and the T1 hot toys also on the way i'm gonna have to give some a miss.

I am pumped and pissed at the same time with all this terminator stuff all going on at once, not everyone has the dosh to fork out on 6 figures at a time

Not entireley sure yet, definitely not ordering as there's no need, but will wait for in-hand pics of it and the BD EB T800 to decide between them.

I will say i do want to get it for both displays on my shelf, Galleria and Cyberdyne BUT everytime i look at the pics of the sculpt i want to buy it less :(

After all you're moaning you are actually thinking of getting it? :lol

What a crock of ____ that is :slap :slap :slap

It's true. When RoboCop was announced a while back, I really hoped Terminator would be next. I went back and rewatched the old films and making of's, got a real trip from looking at the Frank Miller RoboCop Vs. Terminator comics, that were so cool then and still are now.

This figure as well as the 1/4 scale T1 and T2 figures are a long time coming. Indy aside, it still says 'prototype' guys. I like it as it is, but if HT feel like improvements I'm all good with that too.

Just parts for me...new weapons, gloved hands and maybe the jacket. Can't see any real need for the rest unless I was a bigger Terminator fan.

HTs got me with the TF Bats/Wayne figure...didn't need it, having the OC already so I will be very conservative regarding these "upgraded" figures.

Didn't moan anymore than hundreds of others, in fact considerably less :lecture

I Never said it was a bad figure, just that it should've been a Steel Mill BD.

Maybe not but being one of the more established members of the forum I take much more notice of you than I do the hundreds of noobs with less than 100 posts to their name all spouting the same old ____

Back