Who would you cast in a Justice League movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he has some movies in the works, but Kurt's last project grossed about as much as a high school play.

And Jet Li made 2 movies between Expendables 1 & 2, lol @ anyone acting like hes not got anything going on. His scheduling conflicts were part of the reason he had such a small part in the second movie.

You make a good point about Downey. I would actually be down for something like Hamm in one of those roles, but I just know WB are gonna go for pretty young guys across the board. Maybe he could be Jay Garrick or Alan Scott. And I thought about Russell because I was thinking who would be the best used car salesman but Paxton could also make that work (he played one in True Lies after all!).

Pine does seem like a good fit for Jordan, but he might be a bit too exuberant somehow. Definitely channels that recklessness and willpower that a younger Jordan should have.

Hamm is one of those rare cases where an actor could play either role really well. He's my choice for Batman in a DC film universe, but he's Superman if they ever made a straight adaptation of The Dark Knight Returns.

I've only seen a couple of Jet Li films; Kiss Of the Dragon, & The One.

Also - part of a Chinese period film; the one with him with the bald head & long plat at the back? :huh

And Jet Li made 2 movies between Expendables 1 & 2, lol @ anyone acting like hes not got anything going on. His scheduling conflicts were part of the reason he had such a small part in the second movie.

Don't forget Dolf's UniSol flicks. They sucked, but still a paycheck.

I don't know, what has that film done for the careers of Lundgren, Jet Li, et al.? I want to see him back, but in good movies. If they aren't being offered, then that's a shame. But if he comes back in something campy and sub-par, that might hurt those chances even more. Not everyone can be the guy in my avatar and have a huge career revival years after their "prime" though, I guess.

I hate the guy in your avatar to be honest. :monkey3

Woah, just checked him out on imdb, hes either been in or is currently in production over a dozen movies plus an appearance on Chuck since Expendables released.

So hes getting paid pretty steadily. :exactly:

Woah, just checked him out on imdb, hes either been in or is currently in production over a dozen movies plus an appearance on Chuck since Expendables released.

So hes getting paid pretty steadily. :exactly:

And even if he wasn't, it's not like he doesn't have a degree in chemical engineering to fall back or the potential to open Kyokushin dojos worldwide if his acting career doesn't work. :lol

Bite your tongue.

Who could hate Bill Murray? He brings nothing but joy.

He agrees to the crap that is Garfield, (one of the worst movies I have ever seen, worst than The Mask 2) but he won't do Ghostbusters 3.

Even if the script sucks I wanted to see Ghostbusters 3. The guy says yes to crap like Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties and Osmosis Jones
but he is too good for Ghostbusters 3? I lost all respect for him.

this is easy. Michael effin Fassbender can play everyone.

batman, superman, greenlantern, flash, etc.

and with everyone, i mean everyone. he can even play wonder woman.
michael_fassbender_300_-345x238.jpg

He agrees to the crap that is Garfield, (one of the worst movies I have ever seen, worst than The Mask 2) but he won't do Ghostbusters 3.

Even if the script sucks I wanted to see Ghostbusters 3. The guy says yes to crap like Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties and Osmosis Jones

Well, write him a letter, I am sure his goal in life is to please fairweather self entitled psuedo fans.

I love that he acknowledges it, too. He knows that they're cheap to make and they sell well enough to make a profit. Just goes to show how smart the guy is; hell, he's literally a friggin' rocket scientist.

Well, write him a letter, I am sure his goal in life is to please fairweather self entitled psuedo fans.

Well at least I don't worship him and kiss his butt every time he makes an appearance. That's worst in my opinion :lol (I am not talking about anyone in here, I mean his fans in general)

I don't care about him but I wanted to see a new movie. I like Ghostbusters a lot and as a fan I was hoping for a new one.

Garfield was a paycheck and his line in Zombieland isn't a coincidence. :dunno

Back