Who would you cast in a Justice League movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they have to save the BIG villians for a sequel. The first movie should deal with the adoption of a new league member. If I remember correctly the Martian is being chased by a threat when he comes to Earth or something like that?

I think they have to save the BIG villians for a sequel. The first movie should deal with the adoption of a new league member. If I remember correctly the Martian is being chased by a threat when he comes to Earth or something like that?

true they could do that like the animated justice league show start the first movie off by making the league and that would make more room for character development and then second movie move to braniac or darksied

idk about that quite frankly

sarcasm_detector.jpg

:wink1:

And if there's not a Sequel, like Superman Returns 2 or Green Lantern 2?

Invasion storyline would be cool

Charlie Hunnam from SOA would make a pretty good Aquaman, good actor, has the look and hes working on a WB property now with Pacific Rim and they usually use people they have some connection with. I think he would be pretty cool.

In terms of villians, you cant just hold out for a sequel, you gotta go big or go home. Braniac or Darkseid would be my guess as perhaps a MOS 2 / JL villian duo team or somthing, both cosmic threats can throw the league for a pretty big loop. I do like the idea of the Martian being chased, he would know of Darkseid and other cosmic threats.

Whatever the first movie is, I think the second one should be an adaptation of Tower of Babel. Then bring it back with another huge villian and full team, etc.

Whatever the first movie is, I think the second one should be an adaptation of Tower of Babel. Then bring it back with another huge villian and full team, etc.

I Like that idea, JL: Doom adapted that nicely. Imagine the first movie is a cosmic threat like Darkseid, the team unites, times passes, and then a Legion of Doom is assembled and follows the team being systimaticly taken down! Would be cool instead of 1 or 2 major villian a whole group of villians. Would make it bigger, but still give the first film its day in son and possbily standalone.

My favorite JL stories are the ones where some exposes problems inside the team itself instead of us vs them kind of thing.

Back