Who would you cast in a Justice League movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tumblr_inline_mgfp8jbu4b1r85c2v.gif

superman: henry cavill
batman: christain bale
wonder woman: bridget regan
green lantern -hal jordan:ryan reynolds
flash-wally west: bradley cooper
martain man hunter: idris elba

The best thing that has come out of this thread is idris elba as martian manhunter.

I don't want Bale for a few reasons but mainly because his suit was really ugly. I don't want that to be the most well known Batman.

I'm excited for the Flash, if he's done well he could put the movie over the top. I think he could bring Iron Man-like fandom if they really do it right.

GL is tricky because I don't think anyone cares after the last movie. The truest thing someone said earlier was they're better off not bothering and I think that is definitely the case with GL.

I also think starting with the Justice League movie is a mistake. We know Batman and Superman will sell tickets, but the rest need some more convincing. I fear Wonder Woman will tank. Martian Manhunter seems cool.

I think one way this series can separate itself from the Avengers is with team up movies instead of solo movies. Batman/ superman. GL/Flash. That would be a good way to introduce the characters

The best thing that has come out of this thread is idris elba as martian manhunter.

I don't want Bale for a few reasons but mainly because his suit was really ugly. I don't want that to be the most well known Batman.

I'm excited for the Flash, if he's done well he could put the movie over the top. I think he could bring Iron Man-like fandom if they really do it right.

GL is tricky because I don't think anyone cares after the last movie. The truest thing someone said earlier was they're better off not bothering and I think that is definitely the case with GL.

I also think starting with the Justice League movie is a mistake. We know Batman and Superman will sell tickets, but the rest need some more convincing. I fear Wonder Woman will tank. Martian Manhunter seems cool.

I think one way this series can separate itself from the Avengers is with team up movies instead of solo movies. Batman/ superman. GL/Flash. That would be a good way to introduce the characters

if done right ..like batman , any of the other jl heroes can be very epic when it comes to film

Yeah Idris Elba would make a great Man Hunter!!! That be steller! Imagine some practical make up effects on his face! Would be epic!!!

If they rush into a JL movie, and ripoff the Avengers formula totally, than yes the movie will most likely be terrible. BUT! If they get a good leader as director, a strong story from a writer who not only knows the comics and mythology, but knows how to write a good movie, and a cast that is somthing like what we have all been posting here, and dive into a movie, I think it will work, and it would be awesome!!!

If Christian Bale isn't an option, Karl Urban wouldn't make a terrible Bruce Wayne ... he's got the right look, and plays the gruff, tortured guy pretty well.

tumblr_mm8g0k0tL51qa5fz0o1_500.jpg

I thought they talked about doing a Batman TV show with him a while back. Always seemed like a pretty good choice. And, like Bale and Cavill before him, he's actually a relative unknown at the moment.

SnakeDoc

Yeah Idris Elba would make a great Man Hunter!!! That be steller! Imagine some practical make up effects on his face! Would be epic!!!

If they rush into a JL movie, and ripoff the Avengers formula totally, than yes the movie will most likely be terrible. BUT! If they get a good leader as director, a strong story from a writer who not only knows the comics and mythology, but knows how to write a good movie, and a cast that is somthing like what we have all been posting here, and dive into a movie, I think it will work, and it would be awesome!!!

:goodpost::exactly:

I can't see Idris Elba as Man Hunter... I think he'd make a great John Stewart GL though.

I'd like to see Luke Goss or Lance Riddick as Man Hunter... Doug Jones would be awesome as well if they could use makeup effects/motion capture like they did with the Silver Surfer.

If Christian Bale isn't an option, Karl Urban wouldn't make a terrible Bruce Wayne ... he's got the right look, and plays the gruff, tortured guy pretty well.

tumblr_mm8g0k0tL51qa5fz0o1_500.jpg

I thought they talked about doing a Batman TV show with him a while back. Always seemed like a pretty good choice. And, like Bale and Cavill before him, he's actually a relative unknown at the moment.

SnakeDoc

Urban would make for a good Batman.

For me it's the Villain.

He/she has to be powerful enough to defeat Superman and Batman (even though, he's just a dude in a kevlar suit) so the need and threat is big enough for the team to need to come together naturally

Back