Who would you cast in a Justice League movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman- Levitt or John Hamm
Supes- Cavill
Flash- Bradley Cooper
GL-Ryan Reynolds
Wonder Woman-Gina Corano
Martian Manhunter- Michael Jai White
Aqua Man- Michael Fassbender?

Charlie Hunnam is an interesting choice, might be a little young though. He sure looks like the bearded Arthur though. I always wanted to see Chris Pine as Hal Jordan, I thought he would've been way better than Reynolds, but GL had too many problems that a different actor wouldn't have solved.

A lot of people want Hunnam as Green Arrow, but, believe it or not, I wouldn't mind going for an older Green Arrow, maybe Brad Pitt? In my version, Arrow would already be established, and he's still got some of his opinionated and political qualities from the comics that put his alterego in the crosshairs of the public, but, despite his public controversies, Batman respects him for having stuck with it for so long, and for being one of the earlier masked crime fighters that didn't have the luxury of being a superhuman.

Can't really think of someone suitable to play Batman or Wonder Woman right now. Whoever plays Wonder Woman should look something like this though:

fit-girl-friday10.jpg

:naughty :love

Morena Baccarin.
She is gorgeous. :)

WW's a tricky one - she's gotta be a knockout, but transcend that & convey the inner & outer strength the character needs. I'm not up on all the latest thespian talent out there, but I honestly can't think of anyone to play her at the moment.

Going off what others have mentioned so far, John Hamm as Batman would be excellent. Chris Pine as GL would work too maybe, never thought of him before actually.

This film has the potential to bomb hard, so WB better be taking care with this one. :lol

He could be Superman too but to be honest Bruce and Clark's face in the comics many times are almost identical.

John Hamm as Batman would be an epic win!
:exactly:

I can see why some folks think Superman as well.. he's got that super handsome golden boy look, but whenever I see him on Madmen, I immediately see him as an excellent contender for the cowl.

He has the ability to convey the solemn, brooding tortured quality that's a Wayne / Bats hallmark. Hamm does it very well. There's a duality to Don Draper, that's almost parallel to Wayne also I feel - as he's living two lives to a degree.

Last edited:
I personally never want to see Reynolds as GL again. One of the reasons the movie was terrible was due to his awful performance. The main reason was the script, but he was really terrible. He would be much better as Flash, which was the original plan. Fans were fine with Evans going from Johnny Storm to Cap, so I don't see why swapping Reynolds would be a bad thing. Heck, threee actors have played Hulk in the Marvel flicks. I'd like to either see the Hal recast or a John Stewart GL.

If Superman is a hit it might make sense to build the JLA team and cast around Cavill. I could see Hamm in the Batman role.

Yeah - I know Reynolds has his fans out there.. but I'm not one of them :lol

Casting around Cavill, sets a certain tone for the team / film of course.

I just don't see Reynolds & Cavill in the same DC film. :lol

Henry Cavill as Superman

SuperCavill-1.jpg

Jon Hamm as Batman

Batman.jpg

Gina Carano as Wonder Woman

gina-carano-gq-2.jpg

Neil Patrick Harris as Flash

Flash%20Neil%20Patrick%20Harris.JPG

Nathan Fillion as Green Lantern (absolutely forget about Ryan Reynolds' film completely just as the Nolan Batman trilogy should exist on its own)

gl_article.jpg

Ryan Gosling as Aquaman

tumblr_m9wji7UfGJ1rorkz4o4_1280.jpg

Use The Man of Steel to jump off into this... Epic.

Back