Who would you cast in a Justice League movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to see Gina Carano as Wonder Woman. I know she is hot but there has to be another hot actress that Can act. Hollywood cannot be that empty of hot women with acting skills. Seriously, There has to be someone else.

Give the role to Jessica Biel then

Jessica%20Biel%20Wonder%20Woman.jpg

Hamm has the right look in the face department, but I wonder if he can get into the right physical condition. I honestly don't know how in shape the guy is, but that is important. Same issue with Fillion (though I know neither will actually happen). I kinda like Hamm more as Superman or Captain America than Batman though. I like the idea of NPH as Wally West, also.

and Kurt Russell as Maxwell Lord, please. Will Arnett as Booster Gold, and Jason Bateman as Blue Beetle. Guy Gardner should be played by Sean William Scott. Al Pacino as G'Nort.

Hamm has the right look in the face department, but I wonder if he can get into the right physical condition. I honestly don't know how in shape the guy is, but that is important. Same issue with Fillion (though I know neither will actually happen). I kinda like Hamm more as Superman or Captain America than Batman though. I like the idea of NPH as Wally West, also.

and Kurt Russell as Maxwell Lord, please. Will Arnett as Booster Gold, and Jason Bateman as Blue Beetle. Guy Gardner should be played by Sean William Scott. Al Pacino as G'Nort.

He seems to be in good shape from what I've seen him in (Mad Men, Bridesmaids). Fillion is awesome for GL, but it really depends on what you're going for. I think Fillion is perfect for the older, more experienced flyboy Hal Jordan (who's been GL for a while), but I like Pine for a younger, fresher Jordan. Personally, I don't think that WB should count out the older guys. Downey's what, 50, now, and he's still going strong with the Marvel stuff. Hamm just turned 40 last year, and I think that he's perfect for a seasoned, older Batman. Maybe they could even tie it all together with him being one of the first of the heroes. As for Russell as Maxwell Lord, that's brilliant, the more I think about it. Personally, I've always thought that Private Hudson himself, Bill Paxton, would be good for the role of Lord, but I love Russell for it, the more that I think about it.

You make a good point about Downey. I would actually be down for something like Hamm in one of those roles, but I just know WB are gonna go for pretty young guys across the board. Maybe he could be Jay Garrick or Alan Scott. And I thought about Russell because I was thinking who would be the best used car salesman but Paxton could also make that work (he played one in True Lies after all!).

Pine does seem like a good fit for Jordan, but he might be a bit too exuberant somehow. Definitely channels that recklessness and willpower that a younger Jordan should have.

Channeling Snake Plisskin? Coulda be great. I rewatched Death Proof about a month ago, and miss the hell out of that guy. He's still great. Too bad he doesn't seem to get many high profile roles.

Channeling Snake Plisskin? Coulda be great. I rewatched Death Proof about a month ago, and miss the hell out of that guy. He's still great. Too bad he doesn't seem to get many high profile roles.
Yeah, pretty much. :wink1:

Incidentally, I recently bought EFNY & watched it for the first time the other week (don't kill me.. :lol), & yeah - you said it. He's got that Logan vibe alright! ..& I agree, he's a legend!! :rock

Seems like Mr Hamm is shaping up to be a fan fave for the next Bats - I like it! :yess:

Well the second one was a lot better than the first. I would have liked to see the reunification of Tango and Cash.

I don't know, what has that film done for the careers of Lundgren, Jet Li, et al.? I want to see him back, but in good movies. If they aren't being offered, then that's a shame. But if he comes back in something campy and sub-par, that might hurt those chances even more. Not everyone can be the guy in my avatar and have a huge career revival years after their "prime" though, I guess.

I don't know, what has that film done for the careers of Lundgren, Jet Li, et al.? I want to see him back, but in good movies. If they aren't being offered, then that's a shame. But if he comes back in something campy and sub-par, that might hurt those chances even more. Not everyone can be the guy in my avatar and have a huge career revival years after their "prime" though, I guess.

Because he doesn't already have a body of work full of stinkers? :dunno :lol

Back