Who would buy a Leia Boushh PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree it is not going to stop Sideshow but it seems such a waste. Now you could argue that Slave Leia was a minor part in the grand scheme of things, but come on...it is Slave Leia.

No, a waist would be to make another Scout trooper when they already made the Speeder bike with Scout. At least Leia Boussh would be an intirely different look for her. I'm sure all of you would change your mind once SS makes one.

I have waaaaayyy too many things on my want list that this would be at the very bottom if they did release it. BUT it would be one higher than the Scout Trooper PF, which is way lame.

I'd be down for one. It'd be cool to have a PF to join my Jabba the Hutt setup along with the Salacious 1:1. Recently cancelled Slave Leia. Really like the 12" figure, but I'm sure the PF would have a better look to how the helmet/head sits on the body. The only thing I don't like about the figure is that the helmeted head sits too high up and should slmost be sitting on the shoulders.

Back