Who was your favorite movie Avenger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who was your favorite movie Avenger?

• Total voters
Thor and Cap are so ____ing awesome.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDyLfr1nkpU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDyLfr1nkpU[/ame]

I love Hulk but even if I didn't and saw the movie I'll still choose Hulk. First time I saw him played/made as I imagined him to be. Plus Ruffalo's Banner just exudes that sympathetic Bill Bixby charisma. Hopefully he gets/agrees to play the TV Banner as well if the new Hulk pushes through.

Hulk/Banner

Before the movie I was so sick of seeing Banner in the marketing.

After the movie I wanted more Banner.

Me wanting more Banner in a Hulk movie.

Never thought I would say that.

Plus Ruffalo's Banner just exudes that sympathetic Bill Bixby charisma.
I never thought about that, but I think you're right. He had a certain level of sadness and resignation that the other movie Banners didn't have, and that was Bixby-esque. I think Ruffalo is the best movie Banner yet, and I'm a big fan of both Norton and Bana in general.

Most popular choice will probably be Hulk, but for me, it's Captain America.
He's always been one of my favorite Marvel characters, and this movie did him real justice for the most part.
:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture Really like Chris as Cap. Voted.

FREAKING HATE Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow!!! ARRRGH, this cow... :monkey4

Yeah, I know Scarlett is popular because she's good looking, but she never really felt like the comic version of Black Widow to me. She does a decent enough job of it though, and isn't such an important character so it doesn't really bother me though.

It's actually easier for me to think of Scarlet as the earlier version of Widow from the '60s than the later versions from the '70s on for some reason.

I'ma let y'all finish. But first I want to say:

any males over the age of 13 who chose other than Black Widow or Agent Hill...must not have gotten nature's memo.

Went with Hulk as i thought Ruffalo was great as Banner and the Hulk scenes brilliant too, although Loki was probably my favourite character overall.

thor-gif.gif

Back