Who was your favorite movie Avenger?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who was your favorite movie Avenger?

• Total voters

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I went ahead and threw in the SHIELD agents for those of you who wanted to give a special shout out. In the movie, who appealed to you the most?

Thor was my favorite pre-Avengers movie. So he gets my vote. I did think all of the characters were great together. In fact, I didn't like CA:TFA but after seeing Avengers, I'd like to give it another try. He was a good character in this one :)

I voted Skiman.
There's a second end credit scene which showed him painting some sculpts. I had goosebumps. True story.

uma_thurman_as_emma_peel.jpg

Black Widdow

Most popular choice will probably be Hulk, but for me, it's Captain America. He's always been one of my favorite Marvel characters, and this movie did him real justice for the most part. I might actually like comic Hawkeye more, but. . .movie version was so drastically different.

Most popular choice will probably be Hulk, but for me, it's Captain America. He's always been one of my favorite Marvel characters, and this movie did him real justice for the most part. I might actually like comic Hawkeye more, but. . .movie version was so drastically different.

Agreed, Cap was awesome.

Wow I expected the Hulk to dominate and for BW and Hawkeye to grab some votes as well. Obviously this poll just started but so far a nice distribution between the big four!

Back