Who was the best Joker?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who was the best Joker?

• Joaquin Phoenix (The Joker)

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • Cameron Monaghan (Gotham)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zach Galifianakis (LEGO Batman)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Jared Leto (Suicide Squad)

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Troy Baker (Arkham games)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heath Ledger (The Dark Knight)

Votes: 47 46.5%
  • Mark Hamill (Batman TAS)

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Jack Nicholson (Batman '89)

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Cesar Romero (Batman '66)

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
I’ll never forget that one 1/6 custom head that looked like the cowardly lion made out of dried cat litter that people were paying thousands of dollars for. It was downright shocking. Then, that wouldn’t be enough. They’d get another head from another artist, new socks, etc. etc. Some of these suits legitimately cost more than actual tailor made dress suits I’ve bought. It was insane, especially when these were teenagers/young adults.

Wonder if any of them ever regretted it.

Love the Ledger Joker, he?s perhaps the only thing I think that has held up from those movies. With that said, the fanatical fan boys turned me off pretty quickly. That and to Nolan stuff in general. The cult of Ledger is full of spergs of the highest order.

We joke about the customs and dolls, but for the longest time it was a real sickness.

What's a sperg?

I?ll never forget that one 1/6 custom head that looked like the cowardly lion made out of dried cat litter that people were paying thousands of dollars for. It was downright shocking. Then, that wouldn?t be enough. They?d get another head from another artist, new socks, etc. etc. Some of these suits legitimately cost more than actual tailor made dress suits I?ve bought. It was insane, especially when these were teenagers/young adults.

Wonder if any of them ever regretted it.

It was crazy money being thrown around those 2 asian dudes made a killing lol

What's a sperg?

I think it?s sperm with a chromosome error lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's a sperg?

BQP18lb.gif

It was crazy money being thrown around those 2 asian dudes made a killing lol

I think it?s sperm with a chromosome error lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah ... someone that exhibits traits similar to Asperger's and fixates on something with an aggravating passion -- to paraphrase Urban Dictionary. :lecture

Cool battle scar. Where did you get it, toy or movie section?

I was in a dubs thread. It was 2018. I posted an image of Dubsman and said "check my digits". I almost had it. Quints. I really did, Clown; Quints! But one number was off. I didn't get the digits, even though I had proclaimed that I had. I let Team Peep down. I was caught. The scar was my punishment. An eternal and cruel reminder of my shame.

+_d8490069b9d10c3f69db04ad58011cb2.jpg

Hamill was great but for me just doing the voice puts him a different category from actors that had to do both voice and look so I am going with Ledger first and Nicholson and Phoenix right on his heals. They all had a very different take and all were great but overall I liked Heath a tad bit more.

Back