Who wants to see Batman's new suit...Spoilers!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
POSSIBLE SPOILERS

A few more pics have leaked out some of the BAT POD (aka Bat Cycle) which would make sense when I heard they were filming the Batmobile Tumbler blowing up. There is also a couple someone took in Chicago with a cell phone of either Bale in the suit or my guess is a stunt man. Anyway here they are
thoo-batmod.jpg

30587348.jpg

batsuit_front-753008.jpg

batsuit_back-772800.jpg

RoboDad said:
Every day I find less and less to like about this new "reality-based" Batman movie.

Yup. Nothing grounded in reality at all. When's Bat Mite gonna show up?

RoboDad said:
Every day I find less and less to like about this new "reality-based" Batman movie.

and people detested the 'new look' batmobile when pictures of it were shown, virtually everyone. And now everyone loves it.

When will people learn to not love/hate something until they've seen the film/got the figure in their hands lol

Darren Carnall said:
and people detested the 'new look' batmobile when pictures of it were shown, virtually everyone. And now everyone loves it.

When will people learn to not love/hate something until they've seen the film/got the figure in their hands lol

It may have worked in the film, but the tumbler was NO Batmobile. :cool:

Ironman1188 said:
the tumbler was NO Batmobile. :cool:

You got that right. Batman never had a Batmobile in the beginning. Just one of the many reasons I detested Batman Begins.

Bat-tumbler blew, no style. Not that it needed to look like the prior Batmobiles, still.

Cycle has no style either. He should be like "Hmm needs something" slaps bat wings on.

Darren Carnall said:
You could not be more wrong. When the tumbler was first pictured, there were many people who thought it was cool. But there were also many people who thought it stunk. And you know what? AFTER SEEING THE FILM, I STILL thought it stunk, and I still do today.

Darren Carnall said:
When will people learn that it is possible to form an opinion, even an informed opinion, without having to subject yourself to something that doesn't interest you?

I'm not liking the new bat suit. Too detailed for my tastes, would've preferred something more similar to the comics.
Murderofcrows71 said:
POSSIBLE SPOILERS

A few more pics have leaked out some of the BAT POD (aka Bat Cycle) which would make sense when I heard they were filming the Batmobile Tumbler blowing up. There is also a couple someone took in Chicago with a cell phone of either Bale in the suit or my guess is a stunt man. Anyway here they are
thoo-batmod.jpg
That looks an awful lot like a GI Joe vehicle. Why does Batman put guns on vehicles when he doesn't want to kill people? It's something that's bothered me since Burton's Batman.

RoboDad said:
You could not be more wrong. When the tumbler was first pictured, there were many people who thought it was cool. But there were also many people who thought it stunk. And you know what? AFTER SEEING THE FILM, I STILL thought it stunk, and I still do today.

When will people learn that it is possible to form an opinion, even an informed opinion, without having to subject yourself to something that doesn't interest you?

well i'm in the group that saw the first pic of the tumbler, and thought "how much worse can it get??"

then AFTER SEEING THE FILM, i LOVED it. i find it hard to go back to the batmobile/race car. like chris said in batman forever, chicks dig the car. WTF???

didn't realize batman picked up girls when he's not fighting crime.

screamingmetal said:
I'm not liking the new bat suit. Too detailed for my tastes, would've preferred something more similar to the comics.

That looks an awful lot like a GI Joe vehicle. Why does Batman put guns on vehicles when he doesn't want to kill people? It's something that's bothered me since Burton's Batman.[/QUOTE

In Batman Begins, he had the rockets and used them to blow up the train rails. I am going on faith that Nolan has a good reason for what he is doing. He seems to have an idea as to what the character is about, unlike Joel.

bwayne said:
screamingmetal said:

That looks an awful lot like a GI Joe vehicle. Why does Batman put guns on vehicles when he doesn't want to kill people? It's something that's bothered me since Burton's Batman.

In Batman Begins, he had the rockets and used them to blow up the train rails. I am going on faith that Nolan has a good reason for what he is doing. He seems to have an idea as to what the character is about, unlike Joel.
Yeah they can find a situation that makes them useful, but it's just I don't think Batman would anticipate the need for them.

I'm thinking the guns are going to be used for some sort of collateral damage and not on people.

Reminds me of when Batman was flying in the Batwing and deployed missiles and machine gun fire... all of which were useless to stop the Joker and nobody was harmed. Absolutely pointless.

dekadentdave said:
Reminds me of when Batman was flying in the Batwing and deployed missiles and machine gun fire... all of which were useless to stop the Joker and nobody was harmed. Absolutely pointless.

Yup. Fires off several rounds of bullets and missiles. Then the Joker pulls a 6 foot revolver out of his pants and takes the batwing down with one shot . . . .

89 Batman looked kewl and drove a awesome Batmobile, but that movie was bad in many ways.

Back