Who should play the next Joker?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to see The Joker in the next movie not because I think Heath can't be replaced but I just want to see some new villians or Nolans take on previous villians like Bane. Even if heath were alive I'd still rather see new villians than The Joker in the next film.

What other Batman villains would compliment the dark atmosphere the series currently has? You know I'd hate to see them toon it up like a goddamn carnival again.

No Joker. Need a new villian.

I say the Riddler, and let this crazy ^^^^er play him.

Ben Foster.
06_benfoster_lgl.jpg

No more Nolanverse Joker. Ledger was the Nolanverse Joker.

Later on down the line, when someone makes yet another take on Batman, they can cast the Joker with whoever they feel fits, but in this series - Nolan's series - the Joker should be left alone.

What other Batman villains would compliment the dark atmosphere the series currently has? You know I'd hate to see them toon it up like a goddamn carnival again.

I think pretty much all the villains could be made dark.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt
He is already staring in Nolan's next movie, Inception
heath.jpg

I would have him play a small role though, just like The Scarecrow in The Dark Knight

I think Robert Carlyle would play a good Riddler. He is crazy enough. He was good in Formula 51 and The Beach.

I'm pretty sure that there will not be another Nolan Batman movie with Joker - there are just too many other villains to choose from, and I imagine Nolan would want to pay respect to Ledger's performance by not doing it again.

Philip Seymour Hoffman for the Penguin. That's all I'm saying.

Back