Who should play the next Joker?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would seem quite strange to see someone else playing Joker. Depp might be able to pull it off. I would rather see a different villain though. Nolan will be sure that homage is paid to Ledger, and that may just be in the form of having no Joker as a major role in the n ext film.

Okay, it really doesn't matter to me if the jokers present or not for the 3rd film as long as the movie is fanstastic. Now the Joker is "number 1" of all Batmans rivials and therefore if they use him, the scenes he's shown in need to sell the idea of the same character Ledger portrayed as still there to the audience. I dont think a voice behind a metal door in arkum would have enough impact to do that.

I don't think they should focus on the joker as a main villian in the next film but if they do include him in some way, its not like they'd need a big name actor or a Ledger look alike to do it. The joker wears plenty of make up for somebody new to hide behind so find/cast someone who does a steller impression of ledgers version (voice, mannerisms and all). Slap the wig, costume or prison duds on, some latex with the make up and there you go.

Back