Who is ready for sub groups

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway...(serves me right for doing the derail myself)...

If there is support for forum apartheid - perhaps we need a poll?

Doing a quick once-over of the first page in all the forums, with the exception of DC and all the damn TDK HT crap (something really needs to be done about that), there's a nice mix of all genres. :dunno

Please don't start sub foruming this board to death like rebelscum. That place is ridiculous, there must 100 different sub forums over there. It's like scrolling through a telephone book.

Please don't start sub foruming this board to death like rebelscum. That place is ridiculous, there must 100 different sub forums over there. It's like scrolling through a telephone book.

I concur. I like the divisions that exist here on the Freaks Board. I like being exposed to different collectibles other than my main focus and the organization by genre (Star Wars, Marvel, etc.) is way more effective at bringing people interested in the same genres together.

Otherwise all the statue people hang out in one place and the 1:6'ers in another - no fun there - that's why I like it here.

I concur. I like the divisions that exist here on the Freaks Board. I like being exposed to different collectibles other than my main focus and the organization by genre (Star Wars, Marvel, etc.) is way more effective at bringing people interested in the same genres together.

Otherwise all the statue people hang out in one place and the 1:6'ers in another - no fun there - that's why I like it here.

Which is what I thought was the purpose of why it's organized the way it is.

you can't split figure and statue collectors up on here. Making fun of each other is all part of this palce and makes it that bit more awesome.:banana:D

I collect both figures and statues (and also props and replicas) and I easily find the stuff I'm interested in. I use favorite threads a lot (with daily reminders) and I'm also looking at almost all threads in the sections I visit - reading only the ones I'm interested in. On the other hand the SSF boards format is different from Rebelscum, which is 99% a Star Wars forum.

I'm not sure if I want subgroups for figures, statues and others here. But I like the new separate customizing Star Wars section, because I really like the custom works those talented guys do and want to have them all together for easy reading.

Leave the forum as is, dammit! :emperor

I agree!! As a past rebelscum board member I say leave this board as it is.

Also, why do threads like these always get started in the Star Wars section?

I agree!! As a past rebelscum board member I say leave this board as it is.

Also, why do threads like these always get started in the Star Wars section?

People don't want to read a bunch of threads about 12" figures, why would they want to read a bunch of forum titles. :huh

It would be nice to have PF selected out or labeled, so I can pass over most of the 12 inch. I look at 12 inch sometimes, but usually look at PF and like seeing customs with them.

It will never be heavily subformed as RS. I'm not saying that any changes are emminent, just that it's worth a discussion.

Back