Who is ready for sub groups

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I came to this board because everyone seemed so nice. Most are, but I decided to toss out an idea, as the group seemed open to ideas and I had seen it other ways at REBELSCUM. Well, I get the reasons why it will not change, and will just deal with the search till I decided I can't anymore. One thing that I guess happens on every board is flaming, guess I just had not seen it first hand here till now.

:dunno.....:violin

AFs.jpg

I like the look of that capture. Is it possible to insert an icon, in one of the left columns, that indicate either a statue or action figure thread? Just like you can see when a poll is posted. Something that has to be ticked before a thread can be posted, indicating either, so it can be easily identified without having to segregate the individual forums. Only for the 'collectibles' section. If not, then that's the system.

I came to this board because everyone seemed so nice. Most are, but I decided to toss out an idea, as the group seemed open to ideas and I had seen it other ways at REBELSCUM. Well, I get the reasons why it will not change, and will just deal with the search till I decided I can't anymore. One thing that I guess happens on every board is flaming, guess I just had not seen it first hand here till now.

People feel strongly about some things - don't let it get to you. As with any large community, there will always be a few jerks.

Anyway to add some set tags that are searchable so when you create a thread you can add some set tags to the post and if people just want to read about customs, or PF's, 1/6th, diorama they click the tag ?

Better than subdividing and new forums ?

Anyway to add some set tags that are searchable so when you create a thread you can add some set tags to the post and if people just want to read about customs, or PF's, 1/6th, diorama they click the tag ?

Better than subdividing and new forums ?

I thought about this - for it to be useful, everyone would have to use the tags. I don't know if we could make that happen.

Back