Who is Marmit and what does he do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
marmot.jpg

Marmit is a company that made a very short run of SW figures. They're actually very nice, but more along the lines of model kits in that they come completely un-assembled.

I know they made the following figures (maybe more?)

Stormtrooper
Sandtrooper (orangle pauldron & blaster)
Sandtrooper (white pauldron & rifle)
Tie Pilot
AT-AT Pilot
Boba Fett

They also made a proto Vader that looked tits for it's time. I've had and sold a few, they are pretty nice, but with a little work, they can be made to be fantastic. (think I actually still have a few tucked away)

this topic is ^^^^ing hilarious.

also, i kinda want to get more marmit figures to go with my boba, but i'm paranoid that ssc will make cooler ones that won't cost $200.

Tomy / Marmit are Hasbro in Japan. I got both Sandtroopers and the Boba Fett. I think they are still freaking awesome. If you can get some Marmit Figs. Great customabilitynationfreak ... lol

I'm sorry guys, I'm new to SW 1/6 and I don't know who Marmit is.

kindergarten-cop-arnold-schwarzeneg.jpg

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Lol once youve been around a while youll realise that this thread titles is quite funny, so dont take it to heart

But Pitu you made me crease laughing with that thx man

Ive 2 Marmits, Boba and a sandy, Boba's superb the Sandies weathering is crappy. So whilst good they arent perfect

Back