Who is goin to FAMCON?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics. Love the group shot. Any names to go with the pics.

Thanks for the pics Levet! Some really great stuff Wish I didn't live so far Away next year mabey!

awesome pics, for the Jon Snow figure could u tell what sword he was holding what one is the metal one?
The one in his hand is metal, very impressive. I got to check out the figure up close as we helped Denny pack up the displays.

Last edited:
i did not order the dx set with metal so that sucks he needs to fix the resin one that is on the ground the handle gaurd is way off and i hope he fixes that its not suppose to be pointy like that everything else looks awesome though

atesudem.jpg

This was just a few freaks members who were there on Saturday, a few more were there but not in this group shot. There were a few people I didnt get their names so I put a question mark.
Top left to right:
Denny Kim, Tony Mei, ?, Marf Master, Rdeezy, Rahmier84, Ashkani, Beto, ?, Shortround
Middle row kneeling:
Bigbrocha, Levit05, Wake
Laying in the front:
Silent Surfer

I had a blast this year and I cant wait to do it again next year. Thanks for the pics Levit05 and big thanks to BigBrocha for putting on a great show

atesudem.jpg

This was just a few freaks members who were there on Saturday, a few more were there but not in this group shot. There were a few people I didnt get their names so I put a question mark.
Top left to right:
Denny Kim, Tony Mei, ?, Marf Master, Rdeezy, Rahmier84, Ashkani, Beto, ?, Shortround
Middle row kneeling:
Bigbrocha, Levit05, Wake
Laying in the front:
Silent Surfer

What a fine looking group of gents we got here :D

Back