• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale For Sale: Regal Robot Emperor's Throne chair prop *Midwest Local Pickup Only*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As space becomes a challenge, I've decided to part with my Emperor's Throne that came out a few years ago from Regal Robot. They have them for sale on their website for $1599 plus around $300 shipping so this is one rare and expensive item. I'm opening this up to offers first but ask that you not come in with a low ball offer as I'm not looking to lose a ton of money on this but will entertain reasonable offers. I'm in the Indianapolis area so looking for someone in the midwest who is interested in picking this up. The stand and chair come apart so it's transportable in an SUV or truck but not a car. Depending on your offer and distance away, I could meet you halfway within reason. Here's a link to the Regal Robot site, as well as actual photos of the one I'm selling: Star Wars™ Emperor Throne Armchair – Regal Robot

Attachments

• IMG_2514.jpg
    IMG_2514.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2515.jpg
    IMG_2515.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2516.jpg
    IMG_2516.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2517.jpg
    IMG_2517.jpg