Who here ordered the Ex Blade vs. Dracula dio and plans on keeping it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I saw this dio at the Marvel store in Islands of Adventure today. Pretty SAWEET!!!! The wings on Dracula are really cool and the base is pretty amazing :D

I like how SS is getting their name out their, with putting it's product out there for general public to view.

Question: What was the reaction of others viewing this diorama who maybe weren't very familiar with SS products?

This dio has to be seen in person to be appreciated. It is easily on the top 3 that they have done for the Marvel license. Shame on Sideshow for not bringing it to SDCC. They would not be sitting on unsold stock if they had done so.

What I can't understand is why anyone would think twice about ordering this one at 50% off during SSC's Black Friday event!

i would've snagged this in a heartbeat if i hadn't just secured one on a trade deal with another freak.:duh oh well it may not of been as good of deal but i know it's coming from a good home and it really didn't cost that much more when you consider the shipping and brokerage charges on top of the 50% off.

smokin deal though :banana:banana

I was going to get this before but had a few other stuff coming so passed on it but when i saw the 50% off yesterday it was ordered stright away it's a total bargain and an awesome Dio to boot.

Now just got to wait for it coming!

Blade/Dracula and Thor/Loki dios for 360 shipped! :D

Very nice deal!! I've owned the Thor Vs. Loki Dio. and thought it was very well done. I've never seen the Blade Dio. in person, but from the pictures, it looks to be one of - if not the most - impressive in the line to date. Congrats. :rock

The Blade vs Dracula dio is amazing in person. I LOVE IT! Such a underrated piece.

Very uderrated. Light up alone is so simple(but yet genius)the sculpt and paint up made a huge difference. It really looks like their burning.

Back