Who here ordered the Ex Blade vs. Dracula dio and plans on keeping it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the kind words guys, I promise better lighting for any future vids. :eek:

Awesome video review, but not one mention how I razzed you to get that sucker posted for days on end. hehe
Eh, shut up!! :p

Gave it 5 stars. :rock

It looks awesome in your video... love the use of the word shanked-- made me feel like I was watching Prison Break. :lol
Thanks!!!

I love to use that word. :D

Had absolutely no intention of buying this piece. Saw Is's video and just ordered it. For all my beotching it looks awesome. Damm you!!!:lol
:rock :rock :rock

:mummy Got mine on Monday. What an awesome piece!

DSC08287.jpg

DSC08332.jpg

DSC08330.jpg

This reminds me of PF Doom a little bit! Pretty detailed base... I'm surprised this hasn't sold out!

That's how it works. People pass on stuff like this and then in about 7 months it's like a switch clicks on their brain: "Oh my God, this is AMAZING! I must have it! $900 on ebay? here is my credit card!!!!"

:rolleyes:

If that thing goes 900, then Dr Doom should fetch for 3,000 :)

Indeed, it's a detailed statue. For some reason, the character Blade and Dracula doesn't appeal to me at all. Even if it goes for 900, I won't regret it down the road.

That's how it works. People pass on stuff like this and then in about 7 months it's like a switch clicks on their brain: "Oh my God, this is AMAZING! I must have it! $900 on ebay? here is my credit card!!!!"

:rolleyes:

Well I went through hell and back destroying my Blade vs. Dracula. :(

Too many problems so it had to be destroyed to get a replacement. Luckily the wings and back are mint, as is the base and the added accessories, so I only had to destroy the bodies. Still hurt. :(

Too many problems so it had to be destroyed to get a replacement. Luckily the wings and back are mint, as is the base and the added accessories, so I only had to destroy the bodies. Still hurt. :(

A moment of silence..........................................................

A moment of silence..........................................................

Honestly I came so close to accepting it bro when we had our talk. But I noticed two more things wrong with it and I just had a enough. The fact they wanted me to destroy the entire dio, but I said look, the wings and base are perfect. It's only the bodies, so they agreed, and that's what committed my act to go like a mad crazy man with a hammer. I don't want to do that again. My heart can't take it. Catch me Squider, I feel light headed.

Mine came in messed up as well. I opted for a refund instead. Hope you get a replacement soon. it's tough sometimes with Sideshow's QC.... or lack-there-of. :horror:lol

Mine came in messed up as well. I opted for a refund instead. Hope you get a replacement soon. it's tough sometimes with Sideshow's QC.... or lack-there-of. :horror:lol

I still have 2/3rds of a mint Blade statue. I have the cape and wings, the hands (with sword and gun), the gun, and the base all mint and in perfect condition. So right now I can display it with wires and be like Blade and Dracula are fighting an invisible battle, with parts exposed to the naked eye.. wooo

Man.......... I've been eyeballing this thing recently. I'm VERY tempted to get it, but I need to save $$ for the pieces I have coming in already!!! (Thor PF, IM 1:1 bust, Indiana PF, Iron Spiderman........) Soooo much to choose from!!! :horror But I love this piece :banana I'm sure I'll be hating myself when this is sold out soon... And becomes a grail. I noticed that highly detailed bases tend to get into grail status (Doom) :D

If that thing goes 900, then Dr Doom should fetch for 3,000 :)

Indeed, it's a detailed statue. For some reason, the character Blade and Dracula doesn't appeal to me at all. Even if it goes for 900, I won't regret it down the road.

Another thing to consider is that it has a pretty low ES :D

Back