Who here ordered the Ex Blade vs. Dracula dio and plans on keeping it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think the line is too long on this wait list either. Usually Sideshow sends out the "Congratulations your Waitlist has converted into an order" emails in a batch

Well I only went on the list on the 20th June, so fingers crossed, it may be a long shot :)

I know. I've done it before though. Most of my reasons revolve around money, I wanted the piece but didn't think I'd have enough. Now I do, so waitlist -again- for me :D

You do understand you can cancel when it gives the 5 day notice. ;)

Would have safed you some grief, and you would have been in a T order status as of right now vs. W.

You do understand you can cancel when it gives the 5 day notice. ;)

Would have safed you some grief, and you would have been in a T order status as of right now vs. W.

Of course silly :rolleyes: Just have so many purchases recently and in the near future that I was trying to save some grief. As cool as I think this dio is, it's mid-pac with my priorities.

Of course silly :rolleyes: Just have so many purchases recently and in the near future that I was trying to save some grief. As cool as I think this dio is, it's mid-pac with my priorities.

I'm just saying, why cancel until the 3-5 day email comes around instead of canceling during the 15-20 day notice, only to go back on the waitlist? That's all I am asking. Nothing silly about that. I just found that "silly." :rolleyes:

I looked into my budget and the money wasn't there, wasn't going to be there.

I canceled.

I just came into a little money that I didn't see myself having a few weeks ago, got back on the waitlist.:eek:

I felt bad so I edited...someone snuck a post in.

bah. dont feel bad.
a much as he's hammering your cancellations into the ground after you obviously already regret it..... ... his gay ass deserves it .....

.... not that I think your gay-ass is gay or anything Eli ... :lol

bah. dont feel bad.
a much as he's hammering your cancellations into the ground after you obviously already regret it..... ... his gay ass deserves it .....

.... not that I think your gay-ass is gay or anything Eli ... :lol

No, it just seemed weird is all. Why get on a waitlist, then to have it converted. Only to cancel it again, and go back on it? I mean if you know how it works with cancelations you have until the 3-5 day email to cancel.

Either way, sorry to disappoint you both, but this dude is straight. You'll have to look else where for your man-on-man pleasures. :D

No, it just seemed weird is all. Why get on a waitlist, then to have it converted. Only to cancel it again, and go back on it? I mean if you know how it works with cancelations you have until the 3-5 day email to cancel.

Either way, sorry to disappoint you both, but this dude is straight. You'll have to look else where for your man-on-man pleasures. :D

I've been buying from SS for about 2 1/2 years, so I know their policy. Most people say I don't think I will have the money. I said there is no chance in hell that I will have the money. I cancelled, so I could move on with my collecting life.

It was a stupid thing to do, but i'm back on it--it is what it is.

I've been buying from SS for about 2 1/2 years, so I know their policy.

It's alright. Moving along... seen the new Futurama movie?

btw You can get the reg for very cheap on eBay using those codes... someone got a dio for 260. That's a 90 dollar savings! Believe it included shipping as well.

Have it coming on netflix. Can't wait.

I seen the Dio for cheap as well, it's very tempting indeed.

Have it coming on netflix. Can't wait.

I seen the Dio for cheap as well, it's very tempting indeed.

At that price, you'll be laughing a year or two from now when it has doubled. Or perhaps I am wrong and this thing eeeeessss worthless, but I highly doubt it. It's too beautiful of a piece and low of an ES to not at the very least, maintain the MRSP price.

btw I want a Futurama diorama. Oh, that would be most pleasing. :D

I've been buying from SS for about 2 1/2 years, so I know their policy. Most people say I don't think I will have the money. I said there is no chance in hell that I will have the money. I cancelled, so I could move on with my collecting life.

The last couple times I've had a waitlist come through, it shipped before the cancellation window was up. That said, it's not a bad idea to cancel like you did if you felt the funds weren't there.

At that price, you'll be laughing a year or two from now when it has doubled. Or perhaps I am wrong and this thing eeeeessss worthless, but I highly doubt it. It's too beautiful of a piece and low of an ES to not at the very least, maintain the MRSP price.

btw I want a Futurama diorama. Oh, that would be most pleasing. :D

There is so much potential for a Futurama dio--what iconic scene though...

I don't remember the price, but it was lower than retail, and the guy had one in hand.

The last couple times I've had a waitlist come through, it shipped before the cancellation window was up. That said, it's not a bad idea to cancel like you did if you felt the funds weren't there.

That sucks...I guess you can never be to cautious then.

Oh no, I understand why he canceled. Just recommend waiting until the last minute because you never know what may happen. After all, he did get those funds in place for this. Either way, it's water under a bridge.

btw I have canceled many items because of lack of funds. I know I will have to if a bunch of my preorders begin to ship at the same time. Eeep... that's why Mystique may have to go if she ships at the same time as the Hell Boy II PF. Also, I have to decide.. Thor PF or Indy PF... Marvel fan vs. not a fan of the last Indy movie... okay guess I have made up my mind right there. Plus I can pick up a regular Indy PF for around 200 6 months to a year after it ships from SideShow.

Marvel exclusive PFs have been a goldmine for top-tier characters. I really should start preordering these when they come up to help pay for some other things I do want.

Back