Who here ordered the Ex Blade vs. Dracula dio and plans on keeping it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that can afford to keep it, do so! This is a GORGEOUS dio and will definitely rise in price, both due to sheer beauty and ES.

I am keeping it. I have looked at that piece every day. OCD! OCD! OCD! And a pinch of ADD. Anyway, it's too beautiful to pass up. Just wished it wasn't so expensive. I was thinking, will this go up on second chance? Maybe I can use value points on this sucker. *snickers*

So i just put a call into Sideshow and asked if they would except my blood as payment...no word yet but im hopeful!

Light up feature? relevant exclusive? tons of detail? Gore Group piece? low ES?

The only thing this piece is missing is chrome for everyone to go all orgasmic on it. I say keep it!

No, the only thing missing is the faux bronze. Faux is the way to go. :banana

Got the exlusive on order, and there's no way I would cancel. Looks way too awesome to pass up. Marvel dio line totally rules!

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Blade VS Dracula Diorama – Sideshow Exclusive (item #90101FLEX) from our Marvel Collection. This email notification is to keep you updated with the most current information about your order with us.

In order to ensure that you receive the highest quality Sideshow Collectible possible, we have increased quality control procedures for this highly detailed piece to assure your complete satisfaction. As such, there has been a slight delay in the arrival date of this item, which is now expected to arrive into our warehouse in July 2008. Your 1st and 2nd payments have already been charged, and your final payment was scheduled for June 15th. However, your final payment of $116.67, plus freight and any applicable sales tax or VAT, will now be charged on July 15, 2008. Please anticipate shipment of your order approximately 7 to 10 business days after your final payment has been processed

damn and i was soo looking foward to next week to get it:monkey2:monkey2. oh well as long as it turns out great i dont mind the delay

hmmm...very interesting. I wonder if there were problems with the initial shipment.

Let just hope a follow on message to the effect of "we will be coating the blade diorama in crude oil and adding hard and sharp trays at all pressure point for quality assurance" doesn't follow.

they also released the same message for the Creature PF, which is now showing up as a masterpiece.....
dont get all up in arms over a problem that doesnt even exist yet kids....:monkey1

I wasn't trying to start a scare or bash SS, just make a joke. If you can't laugh at the situation that was SIM, what else can you do?

I'm looking forward to the blade dio that I will NOT be cancelling.

15-20day notice.
Time to decide.

... I will decide when in-hand..... :monkey1

15-20day notice.
Time to decide.

... I will decide when in-hand..... :monkey1

WOOHOO! MY BABY IS COMING! Just keep it! THIS THING WILL BE INSANE! INSANE!!!

Problem is it's so detailed and has so many doodads I am afraid it will get damaged delivered to me. Although I did have two SIMs come mint to me. Hmmm...

Saw the Blade dio at the Atomic Comics store in Chandler, AZ tonight... As much as I didn't like it at first, its pretty effing amazing! They want $349.99 for it. I kinda wish it was in my budget... but oh well...

Very impressive in person!

Back