Who else is Mormon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*dumb di dumb dumb dumb.

*please note this is not an insult to Mormons. This is a reference to the South Park Mormon episode. I apologize if I am offending any of you. I was raised Catholic, so feel free to direct any clergy molestation insults my way.

twistedfreak said:
Pretty much the slang term that is used to describe us Latter Day Saints.

What's a Latter Day Saint? :D

I'm not religous at all and honestly, all religions kinda blend to me. I have my own personal beliefs but they are constantly changing based on experience and the more I learn about life in general. I don't really believe in a God, but I'm open to the possibility that there is a God. My main gripe with just about every form of organized religion is the close minded attitude (not to mention hypocracy) that most members have.

Darth Loki said:
....My main gripe with just about every form of organized religion is the close minded attitude (not to mention hypocracy) that most members have.

It seems to me that is the human condition whether within organized religion or without...

Darth Loki said:
I'm not religous at all and honestly, all religions kinda blend to me. I have my own personal beliefs but they are constantly changing based on experience and the more I learn about life in general.
it all makes sense when you realize that religions, as a whole, were created due to the fact that man is basically incapable of understanding the true complexity and reasoning behind its own creation and existence.

j/k ....... Happy Holidays!! :chew

Darth Loki said:
What's a Latter Day Saint? :D

I'm not religous at all and honestly, all religions kinda blend to me. I have my own personal beliefs but they are constantly changing based on experience and the more I learn about life in general. I don't really believe in a God, but I'm open to the possibility that there is a God. My main gripe with just about every form of organized religion is the close minded attitude (not to mention hypocracy) that most members have.
Same here.

I actually misread the thread and though it said "who is a moron?" and thought thats me!

But no, I'm not a Mormon... so now I feel a bit left out of the thread. Finally thought someone else was a moron too :monkey2

occulum said:
it all makes sense when you realize that religions, as a whole, were created due to the fact that man is basically incapable of understanding the true complexity and reasoning behind its own creation and existence.

:lol :lol :lol I DITTO THAT........

Darklord Dave said:
Religion + online forums =:acme

:D

We should start a thread where we all declare our ethnicity and our political, religious, philosophical and sexual preferences, and then count down the amount of time until the entire forum self-destructs.

Back