Who else is Mormon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Darkness said:
I thought the same thing:eek:(just a quick glance a Mormon and saw Moron)

I guess that makes at least 2 morons on this board.

No, there was someone else earlier and now Pjam... awesome! We should start some kind of club... mayhap even a religion!

galactiboy said:
No, there was someone else earlier and now Pjam... awesome! We should start some kind of club... mayhap even a religion!
Well we already have cult:monkey3

KAOSINLA said:
Don't care about anyone's religion (as long as it doesn't include explosives strapped to your chest).

I do care if one starts talking about Scientology....Science Fiction and bad science fiction at that. Hell, a religion based on Star Wars would sound more feasible and cost a lot less money!!!

Voila! Jedi Church :emperor

Damn Mormons!!!!

Wait Why am I Damning myself? Stupid Mormons!!!

I only started this thread for the sake of curiosity. That's it. I only wanted to know who else was a Mormon. Nothing more, nothing less. That's it. If I offended anybody, then I am sorry for whatever I may have done wrong.

Twisted - people are just having fun - no one is being nasty. I'm sure if there were other Mormons they would have spoken up.

As for Vegans and Scientologists - the less said the better...

Darklord Dave said:
Twisted - people are just having fun - no one is being nasty. I'm sure if there were other Mormons they would have spoken up.

As for Vegans and Scientologists - the less said the better...

Yep, you are right. :D I just thought that it wouldn't hurt to post that. Nobody is causing anything bad in here, it's cool. I have learned that there are a couple other MorMons on here. So yeah, it's all good! :D

Vegans and Scientoligists.... :rolleyes:

So how long until Tom Cruise comes in here and rips ya'll a new one?

P.S. Don't tell him I am training to be a psychologist. He scares me.

Wow this is an interesting thread, and I'm really happy to see such a surprising level of respect and courtesy here. Oh, and yeah I'm Mormon too (although Latter-day Saint is the better term:rolleyes: ). As for religion, I totally agree that it is often the source of contention and strife when it isn't lived correctly. I've been raised to treat every belief with the utmost respect and kindness, and that's what the church has taught from the beginning (though you always have your self-righteous zealots who give everybody else a bad name:mad: ). Whether somebody is a hard-core atheist or a soft-hearted believer, they should get the same lever of respect and kindness from me. Religion should foster harmony, not animosity. I'm grateful to see that there's such good will here. :cool:

DannieDarKo said:
Scientologists suck a$$!

Dannie said it not me...

G'day brother aldeggon

I know Aurea23 leans to the LDS persuaison, but haven't heard from him in a while.

Isn't Azog's name Joseph Smith? :rotfl

I'm a reformed Vegan... I hope I can still find love here :monkey2

In seriousness, nothing wrong with the starting this thread Twisted :duff

My best friend is a mormon and i have no problem with that. The personality within the person is what I care most in the person. Whether you are a mormon or christian or catholic, I don't really care. What matters to me is whether you are cool to hang out with or not.

carbo-fation said:
Well....all you guys have to know is that my name raises the security level up by two bars, everytime I enter an airport!:D

Your name's Joel Schumacher?

Back