Who do you believe is the "best" Batman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you believe is the 'best' Batman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_l9zf66bdu81qzsoufo1_500.jpg

Looks like some backline cook at Del Rancho.

Val Kilmer (but I love Kevin Conroys voice in the Animated Series a lot)

Bale- his "casual" and cool exterior are great acting at work- intense. Helps films he are in are incredible, too

Threads been up for less than two hours and whaddya know, Bale is winning. No surprise there.

I don't see how people can choose between them, I never vote in these "best of" polls when it comes to Batman. Other than a few, they're all pretty damn good.

BUT NOPE, gotta have a bestestest!

I'm kind of surprised how many votes there are for Bale. The guys an okay Wayne but as batman, I can't get over that awful over the top voice. I don't know why but I think it got worse from Batman Begins to The Dark Knight.

I personally I think Keaton got it right. As bats he would keep his voice low and cool.

havent voted yet... but its a strong fight between bale and conroy.... but i think bale has enough supporters.. gonna go with conroy.

Bale for me. Keaton I really liked to. Why's George Clooney not on the list :dunno come on guys the dude had nipples on his suit :rock

I like Bale. He makes a decent Batman. Never liked the Batman cartoons so Conroy is definitely out for me and West was just plain silly as Batman, although I watched him while growing up.

Keaton is my all time favorite so far.

I can't really vote. I loved Michael Keaton in the Batsuit and his batvoice was preferable but....guy was just too small and had curly hair.

Bale is more believable as an @sskicker but his batvoice and wierd faces are distracting in a bad way.

I can't really vote. I loved Michael Keaton in the Batsuit and his batvoice was preferable but....guy was just too small and had curly hair.

Bale is more believable as an @sskicker but his batvoice and wierd faces are distracting in a bad way.

So are you saying that if Michael Keaton and Christian Bale merged into one, single being would be the perfect Batman?

Hmm.

*Takes out Hot Toys Begins Batman faceplate to reserve for swap with Hot Toys '89 Batman figure.*

Never liked the Batman cartoons so Conroy is definitely out for me . . .

:thud::horror:thud::horror

batman31.jpg

Adam West because i grew up watch Batman in the early 70's

Back