White supremacist executed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what makes these threads and forums great. We can post our opinions and hopefully have civil disagreements/discussions. I know I might say some things that may be in disagreement with others but everyone is going to have their own view points right?

If you disagree with my views, hey it's all good and just a part of life. I have no problems with that. In fact it's cool to have differing opinions because it makes for good discussion/reading and sometimes one can gain insights into other people's arguments. But no need to insult other people's ideas and beliefs by dismissing them as "having little to do with reality" just because they don't mesh with yours. That's all I'm saying guys. Pixletwin is a smart dude and his beliefs and views may differ from mine, but it doesn't mean that we still can't be friends at the end of the day. I have no hard feelings towards you buddy and yes, those guys on death row do give a dam about what happens on this thread and our debate! :wink1: With all the great minds that don't think alike here at sideshow freaks, you know there will be more future civil debates/discussions to come. :1-1: :duff :wink1:

Your telling me, the guy injecting the prisoner with whatever chemical, does so out of revenge or with a sense of retaliation?

l can see people behind the scenes who pushed for and gotten the criminal the death penalty sometimes might be for revenge or the right punishment for the crime. In any case the person who injects the chemicls, pulls the trigger (firing squad), pulls the lever in hanging or electric chair is just doing their job and i'm sure the politics behind it really mean nothing.

so how do you guys feel about abortions and the growing number of teenage christian democrats that are having them?

lol serious? getting an abortion has nothing to do with someone's political leanings. it has to do with situation and circumstances.

it is like someone saying that republicans are whores because bristol palin had a baby out of wedlock.

lol serious? getting an abortion has nothing to do with someone's political leanings. it has to do with situation and circumstances.

it is like someone saying that republicans are whores because bristol palin had a baby out of wedlock.

i was just trying to shoehorn as many hot button topics as i could into 1 question

Religion is also a factor in abortion. I say abortion is murder. l have seen a couple abortion vids and what l saw was murder. A developed baby with 10 fingers and ten toes being killed in a very brutal way, l won't go into what l saw because this is no place for that. I say if you are old enough to have sex you better be mature enough to take care of what might come out in the end. if you don't want the baby give it away for adoption after.

The burden of sentencing isn't on the christian, it's on the law. The christian would forgive, but that doesn't mean they would fight to save the murderer's life. They would fight to save the soul of the murderer before they are put to death. It's the only thing they would have a calling to do in the situation.

Yet most of these texas yahoo law makers and governors are die hard Christians. Why do you assume I'm talking about the victims families?

Yet most of these texas yahoo law makers and governors are die hard Christians. Why do you assume I'm talking about the victims families?

What, are we talking about the need for judges to take on a role of becoming the Christian Taliban now or something? Or should we only appoint atheists and agnostics to the judicial bench? :dunno

Hmmmm? I'm just find odd that these die hard christian Texans love putting people to death. Just doesn't seem very christian to me

what is funny is that people think capital punishment is wrong and troy davis was not a killer of a white cop. if the proof was there he would never of been killed.. and there so opposed to using the death penalty..
but my point is if your against the death penalty and protesting for a cop killer to be spared then those same people should be out stopping the execution of a scum bag white supremacist..but they weren't so it's huge joke...

what is funny is that people think capital punishment is wrong and troy davis was not a killer of a white cop. if the proof was there he would never of been killed.. and there so opposed to using the death penalty..
but my point is if your against the death penalty and protesting for a cop killer to be spared then those same people should be out stopping the execution of a scum bag white supremacist..but they weren't so it's huge joke...

I say anyone who kills in 1st or 2nd degree should be given the death penalty. It's time people have to think to themselves before thye kill someone. If a guy is planning to kill someone (1st degree) or spur the moment anger (2nd degree) they should have to say to themselves "if l do this and get caught and found guilty l will be killed also, so by killing this guy l could be committing suicide". I'm sure many people will then think twice about killing someone and hold themselves back. In the end murders may decrease with such a regular harsh penalty.

Last edited:
I say anyone who kills in 1st or 2nd degree should be given the death penalty. It's time people have to think to themselves before thye kill someone. If a guy is planning to kill someone (1st degree) or spur the moment anger (2nd degree) they should have to say to themselves "if l do this and get caught and found guilty l will be killed also, so by killing this guy l could be committing suicide". I'm sure many people will then think twice about killing someone and hold themselves back. In the end murders may decrease with such a regualr harsh penalty.

So you're saying people who commit crimes of passion should be executed for not thinking rationally? :lol

I don't believe in forgiveness for murder. I'm also not Christian.

I also don't believe that justice without a component of remuneration is truly justice, and the price of murder is death. The golden rule fits here nicely. Expect to have done unto you as you would do unto others. Mercy is for the innocent.

They weren't protesting for a cop killer to be spared. They were protesting the execution of a man who was not proven guilty.

Hmmmm? I'm just find odd that these die hard christian Texans love putting people to death. Just doesn't seem very christian to me

Google "Salem." :wink1: And TBH, Texas is the first state where I've seen a newspaper showing a Mexican bound in barbwire and hung from a tree with the caption read, "Suicide." :huh

Umm ok. Not sure you latched on to the point of my question. :lol

Isn't a crime of passion when someon kills for a relationship or something like that. Like If a guy is in love with a woman and kills because of that for what ever reason, isn't that called "a crime of passion".

Isn't a crime of passion when someon kills for a relationship or something like that. Like If a guy is in love with a woman and kills because of that for what ever reason, isn't that called "a crime of passion".

Nope. It means the crime was commited with not premediated.

IE: Dude A catches his wife cheating on him by accident and is so angry he kills them both in an uncontrollable rage.

Before he walked in, dude A had no predisposition to kill his wife.

As opposed to Dude B catching his wife cheating on him so he hatches plan to kill them both at a later time.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back