White supremacist executed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as a texan, i am all for the death penaly and i think we should expand it to include people that talk/text while they drive. oh, and people that flick cigarette butts out their window while the entire state is being engulfed in wildfires thanks to one of the worst droughts in state history. might as well throw in people that blow thier nose in restaurants while we are at it.

i think that's it

as a texan, i am all for the death penaly and i think we should expand it to include people that talk/text while they drive. oh, and people that flick cigarette butts out their window while the entire state is being engulfed in wildfires thanks to one of the worst droughts in state history. might as well throw in people that blow thier nose in restaurants while we are at it.

i think that's it

And those stupid white kids who wear their hats sideways and wear their pants around the knees.

And those stupid white kids who wear their hats sideways and wear their pants around the knees.

:lol

I always laugh when i see them running for the bus, they run like they just got their sh't pushed in.

Weird, because this is how I have pictured you all this time. :lol

God no. l can't stand people like that. Wearing their hats sideways, head phones, pants around their knees, shoes one size to big and walking like they have a boot up their ass. If l was a serial killer they would be my main targets.:lecture

considering they preach how life is so precious and you should turn the other cheek, etc etc I feel it is surprising and hypocritical.

considering they preach how life is so precious and you should turn the other cheek, etc etc I feel it is surprising and hypocritical.

I find out that so many Christians believe in the death penalty.

I wonder if Jesus believes in the death penalty. If he does, then that could explain why so many Christians believe in it as well. Pro-life...except for criminals. I guess not all life is precious. Who knows. :dunno

Last edited:

It is, but turning the other cheek is a practice for yourself when you are wronged. If someone murders your family member and is sentenced to death they would forgive the murderer. The person who would do the cheek turning is dead.

Forgiveness doesn't mean turning a deaf ear when justice is knocking.

It does when that percieved Justice is actually retaliation, retribution or revenge. Do 2 wrongs make a right? I guess for some who have not yet forgiven, it does.

Last edited:
The burden of sentencing isn't on the christian, it's on the law. The christian would forgive, but that doesn't mean they would fight to save the murderer's life. They would fight to save the soul of the murderer before they are put to death. It's the only thing they would have a calling to do in the situation.

Well that's a nice hypothetical to throw in the mix. Unfortunately it has little to do with anything based on reality. You have a cynics view on what it is to forgive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back