White supremacist executed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. It means the crime was commited with not premediated.

IE: Dude A catches his wife cheating on him by accident and is so angry he kills them both in an uncontrollable rage.

Before he walked in, dude A had no predisposition to kill his wife.

As opposed to Dude B catching his wife cheating on him so he hatches plan to kill them both at a later time.

:)

I thought a crime of passion was (only relationship driven) a boyfriend murdering his girlfriends parents so they could be together or like you said a husband of boyfriend killing his girldfriend when he finds out or catches her cheating in a rage. Thats why l said no woman is worth killing over when you mentioned "crime of passion". Anyway l think that should result in a death penalty. There is no reason to kill another unless it is in self-defence.

I thought a crime of passion was (only relationship driven) a boyfriend murdering his girlfriends parents so they could be together or like you said a husband of boyfriend killing his girldfriend when he finds out or catches her cheating in a rage. Thats why l said no woman is worth killing over when you mentioned "crime of passion". Anyway l think that should result in a death penalty. There is no reason to kill another unless it is in self-defence.

Ah yes self defense. What one person sees as self defense another sees as murder, the world is not so black and white and claiming self defense can be manipulated......and often is.

I think if you are a white supremacist in the first place you should be executed just for being so stupid.

I watched a couple documentaries on them. They all love Hitler and praise him and say "we wish he won the war and wish we could shake his hand" and stupid crap like that. They fail to realize if Hitler won the war they themselves would not of been born because their parents would of ended up in work camps or killed. Even if they were alive in those days and met Hitler and said "we love you" and that crap Hitler would look at them and say "you're not German and not the One Race", then Hilters forces would have killed them or put them in work camps. Like those Russian Neo Nazis, they praise Hitler yet he killed 23 million of their countrymen and they would of been killed too.:cuckoo:

So these Nazi white supremacist would most likely be killed by the man they praise if they ever got to meet him.:lol

Ahhh... "Justice" and "Revenge" are not the same thing though.

Here is the crux of the disagreement.
for some, and depending on the circumstance, it is. In other words, sometimes the motive of Revenge is hidden behind the guise of Justice. And hence our argument all over again. Depending on the situation, or issue, the line between justice and revenge can be so fine to the point where some may view it as the same thing IMO.

Sort of like a vigilante. These people like to take "justice"( revenge ) into their own hands when they feel the law of the land isn't doing enough to punish the perpetrator, thus they feel they need to mete out justice(revenge) - feeling like revenge may be the type of punishment warranted for the particular crime that would bring about justice.

Another way to look at it is viewing revenge as a type of perverted justice or a type or variation of justice. I'm sorry, as it's starting to get too philosophical here but you see my point? In other words, Revenge and justice may not be exactly the same thing, but they are related to each other and sometimes clouded to the point where they can mean the same thing depending on the circumstance.

Last edited:
Here is the crux of the disagreement.
for some, and depending on the circumstance, it is. In other words, sometimes the motive of Revenge is hidden behind the guise of Justice. And hence our argument all over again. Depending on the situation, or issue, the line between justice and revenge can be so fine to the point where some may view it as the same thing IMO.
Sort of like a vigilante. These people like to take "justice"( revenge ) into their own hands when they feel the law of the land isn't doing enough to punish the perpetrator, thus they feel they need to mete out justice(revenge) - feeling like revenge may be the type of punishment warranted for the particular crime that would bring about justice. Or maybe another way to look at it as viewing revenge as a type of perverted justice. I'm sorry, as it's starting to get too philosophical here but you see my point?

Do you even have a point? How is it revenge? You'd have an argument if the victims and/or their relatives and/or their friends sat on the jury. They don't and if they attempt to do so, are weeded out in jury selection. Then there's a heated trial where evidence is presented for both sides of the argument and in the end, a ruling on charges are decided for the level of crime being tried. Is it perfect? No. But you make it sound like the criminal is presented before the family and judged by them (which would be revenge) and that couldn't be further from reality. :huh

Not sure why revenge is getting raked over the coals. I think it's a hell of a lot more pure than forgiveness. Atleast, it is if the victim has a shred of self-respect.

Do you even have a point? How is it revenge? You'd have an argument if the victims and/or their relatives and/or their friends sat on the jury. They don't and if they attempt to do so, are weeded out in jury selection. Then there's a heated trial where evidence is presented for both sides of the argument and in the end, a ruling on charges are decided for the level of crime being tried. Is it perfect? No. But you make it sound like the criminal is presented before the family and judged by them (which would be revenge) and that couldn't be further from reality. :huh

I'm speaking in general. Our legal system or a vigilante may exact revenge as a form or type of justice fit for the crime is all. Where justice and revenge are sometimes so interrelated that they become clouded as the same thing. Someone made the point that Justice is totally different and unrelated to revenge, and I believe the contrary. That they are very related and are sometimes the same thing. So in sum, my point is Justice and revenge can sometimes be viewed as the same thing whether meted out by or legal system or a vigilante or just in general.

Last edited:
i like that idea.

prison system here in NZ is too "good". the inmate's living condition is much better than that of a middle class worker. like having free board and lodging, 3 meals a day heated rooms for the winter, with leisure and recreational bits...all expense paid courtesy of taxpayers.

come to think of it, its actually is better than my old shatty flat before, cold and cheap with a grumpy absentee landlord. :lol

Well it's probably time you went out and murdered someone then... :p

I think our prison system here in Aus is almost the same as yours. Perhaps not quite as cushy.

You dont ever hear of Black Supremacist, or Asian Supremacist. You do for Whites and Muslim Supremacists.

I wonder why that is? They have to be out there, all races have supremacist groups, but i've never seen them reported on.

You dont ever hear of Black Supremacist, or Asian Supremacist. You do for Whites and Muslim Supremacists.

I wonder why that is? They have to be out there, all races have supremacist groups, but i've never seen them reported on.

Muslim supremacists tend to be extremely vocal, and most people are convinced that all whites are supremacists. Black supremacists are usually forgiven outright, and I don't know anything about Asian supremacists, other than that a disproportionate number of the Asians I know are very high on being Asian.

I think a majority of humans could probably benefit greatly from getting over those aspects of themselves that don't mean ____. In particular, their genetics.

dunno about muslim supremacist...maybe you're referring to fundamentalist. muslim or christian fundies really puts the FUN in FUNdamentalism.

oh and...
say-auf-wiedersehen-to-your-nazi-balls.gif

Well it's probably time you went out and murdered someone then... :p

I think our prison system here in Aus is almost the same as yours. Perhaps not quite as cushy.

well, not really murder but that's what most of our hobos here do when the winter comes. commit petty crimes enough jail time to last the winter. :lol

there goes my tax money.:mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back