Which Theme song do you Prefer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which theme song do you prefer?

• Angel

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Buffy

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Firefly

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Dollhouse

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
Firefly. If I haven't watched it for a while, the second I hear that music, a huge lump rises in my throat. And I hate country, but those lyrics are too much.

Firefly theme for me, followed by Buffy.

Just watched the entire series and Serenity film via Netflix streaming.
Now one of my favorite series ever watched. I love the Buffy series
as well, but 14 episodes vs. 100+ (guess) makes Firefly stick more for me.

JSA

Definitely Angel's theme song.

Although we decided to use score music from Buffy for my wife and I to walk down the aisle to, during our wedding ceremony.

Angel's theme is my favorite hands down. It makes me want to open up a paranormal detective agency and help the helpless.

Angel's theme is beautiful and I like the band (Darling Violetta). It's the best, IMO.

But Buffy might be my favorite - just because of the sentimental feelings it gives me when I hear it.

I am probably one of the few who don't like the Angel theme song. Buffy is where it is at for me. When I hear it I get all excited.

Buffy is and always will be #1, Angel a close second.

I can't Stand Fireflys theme song, i just hated it!!

Firefly. Nothing else comes close, though BTVS is #2 high above the rest. I never really got the Angel theme, and I don't recall the Dollhouse theme at all. However, I could sing you the Firefly theme right ____ing now. I could "tweedle dee" some mouth guitar for the BTVS one too. Two very memorable themes there.

Angel has alway been my fave. It's the perfect combination celtic undertones and broody somber mood then kicks into action like the character himself!

Back