Which Theme song do you Prefer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which theme song do you prefer?

• Angel

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Buffy

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Firefly

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Dollhouse

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
Oh, looks like I am in the minority lol - I know it is probably a controversial choice but while the show itself had some troubles I think the Dollhouse theme was great - the plinkety plonkety piano bit at the end is inspired imo. :)

Oh, looks like I am in the minority lol - I know it is probably a controversial choice but while the show itself had some troubles I think the Dollhouse theme was great - the plinkety plonkety piano bit at the end is inspired imo. :)

That was a really catchy song, especially that last part you mentioned. It was so eerie, but I loved it.

Angel, but mainly because I love the cello.

I like the Buffy theme with the guitar "scream" early on (removed Season 4?). Even though I know it is Amy's mom doing magic, the first time I saw it, I thought it was Willow and I started to anticipate her becoming a witch.

I've liked them all - but I LOVE the theme to Firefly - it just fit so perfectly.

I broke out the Angel Season 1 box set. That theme song is bringing back some memories!!!

I have always loved the theme to BtVS. So much so that it was the first and only ring tone I've ever bought,for my mobile phone.
I'm still using the Buffy theme today.
photo-5.png

Last edited:
I have always loved the theme to BtVS. So much so that it was the first and only ring tone I've ever bought,for my mobile phone.
I'm still using the Buffy theme today.
photo-5.png

Nice!!! :rock

Very cool theme! I've already loved the AH! artwork. Beautiful stuff.

Back