Which Theme song do you Prefer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which theme song do you prefer?

• Angel

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Buffy

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Firefly

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Dollhouse

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Angel's theme song is my all time favorite. Not just in the Whedonverse. Which one do you like best?

I really, really love the Angel theme song, but the Buffy theme song takes me back every time. There's just something about it that makes it sound fresh every time to me.

My vote: Buffy

As in the main title/credits song? I voted Angel. I found that the Buffy nerf herder song tended to wreck the emotional climaxes of many an episode by being used in the end credits. Just not a song you want to hear after some kind of tearjerk episode. The Angel song was less intrusive.

I really like the Angel and Buffy themes but there is no contest in my house for the favorite. "You can't take the sky from me."

This thread needs a BUMP!! Still a two-way tie for first. We can't let this happen. There can be only one!: lecture :lol

I don't remember Angel's theme and Dollhouse was a bit boring IMHO. While Firefly's is epic, you can't beat the classic Buffy and the fond memories of seeing the flashes of SMG dancing to the tune. :D

As in the main title/credits song? I voted Angel. I found that the Buffy nerf herder song tended to wreck the emotional climaxes of many an episode by being used in the end credits. Just not a song you want to hear after some kind of tearjerk episode. The Angel song was less intrusive.

Have to agree with that.

I went with Angel. It fits the darker tone of the series perfectly. The "Close You Eyes" Buffy/Angel love theme is great stuff as well.

Have to agree with that.

I went with Angel. It fits the darker tone of the series perfectly. The "Close You Eyes" Buffy/Angel love theme is great stuff as well.

The "Close Your Eyes" theme gets to me EVERY time. :gah: That's some powerful stuff right there. I ain't afraid to admit it!!!!!!!

Back