Which Spiderman version is the better one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a pretty fragile figure, so, over time, it will become even rarer.

The entire RAH comic line is fragile. I have all the figures (minus Blade) and Carnage and Cyclops legs have broken. For this reason. I no longer display the comic lineup. They are stored in plastic containers. I absolutely love the comic versions of Wolverine and both (black, red & blue) Spiderman.

I should sell them and be done...:(

That's why I don't pose him. lol

i just got the medicom figure today, and i have to say WOW. it looks pretty damn cool, and accurate to the comic look. i am nervous though that he will eventually break, so i was wondering what i could do ahead of time just in case....could i buy a medi body? (like the ht true types) do they have those? would i be able to get some sort of medi body for parker too? sorry if i seem a bit naive, this is my first medicom figure :eek:
and it looks f'n AWESOME!!:D

Congrats, it is truly an awesome figure. I still have both my comic spideys on disply in acrylic cases. Both have yet to break even though I bought them when they are first released back in 2004-05(?)

Congrats, it is truly an awesome figure. I still have both my comic spideys on disply in acrylic cases. Both have yet to break even though I bought them when they are first released back in 2004-05(?)

If you're in it for value purposes you are in the wrong game. and no you can not buy blank Medicom bodies... and with his outfit all sewn the way it is wouldbe a ????? to get a new one in there.

FAIL!

WTF are you talking about? You sure the hell can buy blank medicom bodies. And Scarlet displays them in cases to protect the suit since he lives in Singapore and it can be real humid.(he's a big spider-man fan hence the screen name and could give a ???? about the $ trust me)

(You can get a body for PP vill, but for spider-man you'll have to go through a sewing turtorial, and it's a pain in the ass so just be careful. Look on ebay for a body on in the FS section...Look for Medicom RAH 301 for PP, Spider-Man takes a RAH massive, but like mentioned the suit is sewed on and unless you want to go through a pain to undo it i'd say be careful and just play nice with it:))

Last edited:
Eagerly waiting for HT to announce a McGuire Spiderman! While the Medi SM3s are okay they don't really represent the on-screen appearance of the costume as well as they could. Plus the vinyl is far too limiting.

If you're in it for value purposes you are in the wrong game. and no you can not buy blank Medicom bodies... and with his outfit all sewn the way it is wouldbe a ????? to get a new one in there.
...um gee thanks....:mad:
FAIL!

WTF are you talking about? You sure the hell can buy blank medicom bodies. And Scarlet displays them in cases to protect the suit since he lives in Singapore and it can be real humid.(he's a big spider-man fan hence the screen name and could give a ???? about the $ trust me)

(You can get a body for PP vill, but for spider-man you'll have to go through a sewing turtorial, and it's a pain in the ass so just be careful. Look on ebay for a body on in the FS section...Look for Medicom RAH 301 for PP, Spider-Man takes a RAH massive, but like mentioned the suit is sewed on and unless you want to go through a pain to undo it i'd say be careful and just play nice with it:))

thank you for actually being helpful. i will look up that body, for parker. and..i would prefer not to have to learn sewing..so i'll be very careful with spidey. thanks for the info. :D

The entire RAH comic line is fragile. I have all the figures (minus Blade) and Carnage and Cyclops legs have broken. For this reason. I no longer display the comic lineup. They are stored in plastic containers. I absolutely love the comic versions of Wolverine and both (black, red & blue) Spiderman.

I should sell them and be done...:(

I hear ya. I finally got a black Spider-Man a year ago and he broke out of the box! I still want the red and blue, but I keep telling myself, "It'll break. It'll break."

Just read on MSN that the Spider-Man 4 movie has been posponed. So does this mean that Hot Toys release of a Spider-Man figure will be posponed also, if they are planning on a movie version of Spider-Man? I have not read anything concerning Hot Toys plans for a Spider-Man line of Marvel figures since the announcement that they got the Marvel liscense. Has anyone heard anything about what Hot Toys plans are?:confused:

but i guess hottoys will have the announcement for spiderman 4 because spiderman 4 have the new character.

Gonna disagree there.It's only restrictive if you let it.(you gotta work it a certain way to move it yes.It's not a easy to pose as the comic i'll tell ya that)And i don't feel plastic like at all.

Very underrated figs IMO

IMG_7331.jpg

IMG_7329.jpg

IMG_7324.jpg

IMG_7264.jpg

IMG_7219.jpg

SpidermanBLKs.jpg

Sorry for the necro post, but I want this figure now! :google

What's a good price?

I'd wait for Hot Toys' one at this point. We know Spiderman 3 is in fact the very film they'll be tackling first. Sure the Medicom figure looks good now, I have it and I like it, but Hot Toys is probably going to blow it out of the water in ways we can't predict.

I'd wait for Hot Toys' one at this point. We know Spiderman 3 is in fact the very film they'll be tackling first. Sure the Medicom figure looks good now, I have it and I like it, but Hot Toys is probably going to blow it out of the water in ways we can't predict.

Well the Medicom S3 figure is pretty affordable right now, and we know that HT wont be cheap.

I'm not really a big spiderman fan, so I don't know if I can justify paing over $100 for one. That black figure is pretty rad, and if I were to have one Marvel figure it would have to me spidey.

Also, we don't know that HT will do a black suit figure.

Well the Medicom S3 figure is pretty affordable right now, and we know that HT wont be cheap.

I'm not really a big spiderman fan, so I don't know if I can justify paing over $100 for one. That black figure is pretty rad, and if I were to have one Marvel figure it would have to me spidey.

Any particular reason you just copied and pasted what Maglor said? :slap

Well, as you can see the Medi-Spideys can be put in great poses if you work at it, but such is my distrust of Medicoms quality control I'm too terrified to try any of the poses in the post you quoted.

I think they're decent figures otherwise, they look good. I'd still wait to see what you think of Hot Toys figures - with those on the horizon theres a chance Medi-spideys will still be available or maybe even will be sold off cheaper than they are now.

Back