Which Spiderman version is the better one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my spiderman SM3 movie version and even though it's not very movie accurate I still think it's one of my fav superhero figures. I colored in the white eyes with a simple silver sharpie pen and you get just enough reflection

I might try this any pics without flash

I went with the black costume, the shiny outfit suits it more than the red/blue:
medispideydisplay.jpg

I've been enjoying this thread. So I broke down and got Pete couple of weeks ago. He came in today, and I shot this photo.

SW.jpg
[/IMG]

^^very nice, tony looks decidedly white trash lol, i'm still loving this figure. still gonna get a black costume spidey at some point, but i'm holding off on the red/blue mostly because now spiderman 4 is on the horizon and with the announcement of hot toys doing wolverine figures, am i the only one hoping for a hot toys spiderman? we can hope...

Definitely waiting for a Hot Toys figure for Spidey, but I'm currently considering getting the Medicom SM3 Venom if I can find one for cheap.

Thank you, my wife said it looks like Wayne is saying, "are you going to finish that?" to Tony. While Kent looks like a waiter. It's nice when family make comments about your personal hobby.

IMG_7331.jpg

after seeing that picture i really want this figure now:banghead:banghead:banghead

I recently succumbed! :D Who knows when or if Hot toys will get the license and these ones are the best movie versions currently out there.

My Red/blue should arrive next week.

Good choice, though FYI, it isn't easy to get it in a pose like the one above (at least without fear of ripping a few stitches).

Oh I didn't just choose the red/blue - I got my symbiote spidey and peter parker about 2 weeks ago. I rather like them even though I have other far more recent and therefore technically superior figures from Hot toys. Toys2 did a bit of chasing for me to get the red/blue, great store.

I really like the SM2 figure, but it seems to be pretty rare and expensive these days. I'd especially like the one with the "mirror eyes".

Hi all! I'm a long-time reader but a first-time poster. I just wanted to say that I gave in last week and bought the medi SM2 figure off of ebay. It really is a great figure and IMO gets a bad rep from unflattering pics. The colors on the figure are gorgeous and the head does not look bad at all in-hand. I also have the medi red/blue SM3 figure, and IMO the SM2 version blows it out of the water. Now that I have them both, the only thing that I really still like about the SM3 version is that they were able to do the honeycomb texture/pattern thing in the suit. I definitely agree with everyone though on how awesome the medi SM3 black-suit Spidey is though, as the pleather material works perfectly for that figure! Anyway, I just thought that I'd finally chime in since I recently received the awesome medi SM2 Spidey!

Back