Which Sith next ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Sith Should be Next ?

• Darth Bane

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Exar Kun

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Darth Talon

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Visas Marr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darth Nihilus

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Darth Revan

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Darth Krayt

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 87 68.0%
  • Darth Malak

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
That fact that Sideshow hasn't already made Dooku is a crime, he's probably the coolest prequel character there is.

Wow. I don't want any of these, besides Dooku of course. Most of them are just weird looking. I always imagined Darth Bane would be much more interesting. That image of him just looks like some angry over-aged biker. No thanks. :rolleyes:

Darth Bane looks much better in the books and comics that image of him i never liked myself.

(And make an Exar Kun or dark luke SS)

I would have voted Vader LOL ... but it wasn't available. I can wait on Dooku. I am perfectly happy with Hasbro's version for the time being (it's one of the few "homeruns" from Hasbro's 12" line). I would much rather have Darth Malak or Darth Revan from the first KOTOR game.

Another EU choice, how about Darth Cadeus from the new series?

While I would buy a Revan figure, and most likely also get Malak and Bane in 1/6 form, my vote is for Dooku. He's the only one to hand Obi-Wan his ass, and he did it twice.

I think I'd be up for a Visas Marr figure, and I have no idea who she is. I just like the hood. Darth Talon would be pretty cool (though I had no idea she was so heavily muscled; I much prefer Aayla's curves). I like Revan and Nihilus too.

If they make Quinlan Vos, I hope he comes with a red saber to pay tribute to his time as a dark jedi. The way he dealt with it was an excellent foil for how Anakin would.

Another reason i'd like a dark luke is just so we can hear people +++++ about yet another luke.

:monkey5

I think I'd be up for a Visas Marr figure, and I have no idea who she is. I just like the hood. Darth Talon would be pretty cool (though I had no idea she was so heavily muscled; I much prefer Aayla's curves). I like Revan and Nihilus too.

If they make Quinlan Vos, I hope he comes with a red saber to pay tribute to his time as a dark jedi. The way he dealt with it was an excellent foil for how Anakin would.

Definitely, His sith saber, and his jedi saber both would b required for Vos.
Since you like Visas marr, here is a pick of her without her hood...

Look Ma, No Eyes.
Visas.jpg

She's from KOTOR 2, and here is a pic of her Master.

Darth Nihilus
DNs.jpg

I'd buy them all!! I just opened up Sidious... pictures just don't do these figs any justice!!!! :rock

Hi Sideshow freaks.

This is my first post, and I have to mention that as Star Wars Fan and 1/6 collector, a real 1/6 scale Darth Vader is a must.

I have read in several forums about Sideshow most likely making a Vader now that they are going to use the new armor body. I have also seen that every body wonders about the version and/or the face/helmet sculpt; however I think the real problem of making a 1/6 Vader is the body. As we all know Medicom 's Vader s are great in detail and quality but fall short in scale, Hasbro not so great in detail and quality, also short but closer to a real 1/6 Vader…

In order to create the best Vader, every body will expect not only a great detail and quality figure but also a real 1/6 scale one (13.5” – 14”) and Sideshow knows this; so will Sideshow make a special body just for Vader instead of using the general 1/6 - 12" new armor body? I don't think this would be cost effective for them and I see this as the major issue.

Other than Vader, I would love to see a Darth Talon, not forgetting that this may open the door to create an Aayla Secura which is one of my favorites.

Welcome aboard.

I believe the new bodies are modular so the heights can vary. Hopefully the torso will be elongated as well so the figure doesn't just have really long legs.

Hi Sideshow freaks.

This is my first post, and I have to mention that as Star Wars Fan and 1/6 collector, a real 1/6 scale Darth Vader is a must.

I have read in several forums about Sideshow most likely making a Vader now that they are going to use the new armor body. I have also seen that every body wonders about the version and/or the face/helmet sculpt; however I think the real problem of making a 1/6 Vader is the body. As we all know Medicom 's Vader s are great in detail and quality but fall short in scale, Hasbro not so great in detail and quality, also short but closer to a real 1/6 Vader…

In order to create the best Vader, every body will expect not only a great detail and quality figure but also a real 1/6 scale one (13.5” – 14”) and Sideshow knows this; so will Sideshow make a special body just for Vader instead of using the general 1/6 - 12" new armor body? I don't think this would be cost effective for them and I see this as the major issue.

Other than Vader, I would love to see a Darth Talon, not forgetting that this may open the door to create an Aayla Secura which is one of my favorites.

I would love to see Darth Talon...with no clothes on...in my room...on my bed...

:drool:drool:drool

There was a great female body I saw a while back, where you can barely see the joints...It would be perfect for Darth Talon...

Back