Which Sith next ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Sith Should be Next ?

• Darth Bane

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Exar Kun

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Darth Talon

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Visas Marr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darth Nihilus

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Darth Revan

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Darth Krayt

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 87 68.0%
  • Darth Malak

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
I'll probably buy any Sith that SS will release next except for Darth Vader.

Not that I do not like Mr Vader but there seems to be so many Vaders being released before; almost an overdose. Sadly for me, I think Vader is going to be the next in line to be released by SS after OB1 in Clone Armor.

I could care less for the EU characters, give me a Count Dooku! :)

Voted for Dooku... but why no Armored Vader on the list? That seems the most likely with SDCC coming up.

I like most of the EU Jedi & Sith and don't care for the movie stuff...

EXAR KUN ALL THE WAY! Old school EU...not this stuff with Revan, Krayt...they can all wait! Give us Exar Kun!!!

I couldn't care less about the EU. I voted for Dooku, but hope to see Vader next.

Not that I do not like Mr Vader but there seems to be so many Vaders being released before; almost an overdose. Sadly for me, I think Vader is going to be the next in line to be released by SS after OB1 in Clone Armor.

I think you're in the minority there.

I couldn't care less about the EU. I voted for Dooku, but hope to see Vader next.

I think you're in the minority there.

He is not alone! EU = mostly crap with a little coolness thrown in. For every cool EU character (Thrawn, Clone Armor Obi-Wan), you get like 30 characters from the Marvel EU nonsense....just my opinion.

Hey, the marvel EU Nonsense is just that, non-cannon nonsense. Ignore it, and only focus on the good EU, and not green Rabbits, and Tribble clones.:rotfl

Since Medicom/Hot toys are too expensive in my Country and since the medicom one is too short to be in scale with the rest of the sideshow line (I bought it, even though it was the most expensive item I ever bought), I'd like to see a Vader by Sideshow.

Don't get me wrong, I really think Medicom/Hot Toys are really cool, but I just don't get how are they supposed to be enough to supply all collectors if their released number is so low when compared to the sideshow ones.

My vote went to Dooku hands down but I'd love to see a Talon if they found a way to deal with the exposed joints. Mainly because that means an Aayla is on her way most likely as well.

He is not alone! EU = mostly crap with a little coolness thrown in. For every cool EU character (Thrawn, Clone Armor Obi-Wan), you get like 30 characters from the Marvel EU nonsense....just my opinion.

I think you misunderstood my post.

I said I couldn't care less about the EU. And that inuka was in the minority about not wanting Vader.

My personal opinion would be:
118145-darth-nihilus_150.jpg

or
59681d1197132551-darth-revan-versus-darth-vader-revan_s_return_by_tansy9.jpg

Two badass masks....

i voted for darth bane cause he is the one that started the rule of two for the sith. palpatine wouldnt be the emperor if it wasnt for him

Back