Which Sith next ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Sith Should be Next ?

• Darth Bane

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Exar Kun

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Darth Talon

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Visas Marr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darth Nihilus

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Darth Revan

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Darth Krayt

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 87 68.0%
  • Darth Malak

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
I'll probably buy any Sith that SS will release next except for Darth Vader.

Not that I do not like Mr Vader but there seems to be so many Vaders being released before; almost an overdose. Sadly for me, I think Vader is going to be the next in line to be released by SS after OB1 in Clone Armor.

I'll kind of agree with you on that one. There are a lot of Vaders out there with more coming and it does seem like overkill. Luckily I have been holding out for Sideshows so when he comes that will be all I need.

Dooku.

The EU has some cool looking sith. But I don't want to see any of them until I see four Vaders, a ROTJ Emperor & throne, a meditation chamber, and an operating table with all three droids.

Never thought of Dooku as a sith. Just a fallen jedi who was really arrogant.
Never had the yellow eyes thing going on and never had traditional dark clothing. Also seemed a contemporary of Sidious' rather then a "apprentice".
Yes, I know the sith ideas of master and apprentice and what makes a sith but still...
Revan-Malak-Nihlus in that order:Great designs and each brought something to the Star Wars mythos.
I hear KoTor has some fans at Sideshow.

Personally I'd really be happy to see some real love for the EU . With any of the lines once the big names are covered then its a good chance the line will die. Buffy is about the only line that managed to get a good number of secondary characters pumped out - Angel didn't even get its main players out, X-Files had very few non-core. Whilst star wars is probably on safer ground - I'd still like to see it do more than just attract the core of very loud and vocal people who only ever saw the movies and never went past them.

For me - the sith line is the most likely to delve heavily into the EU - primarily because it has such a small representation in the film, but also as it has alot of very cool characters in the EU.

I sorta agree with those who think Dooku wasn't really a Sith... its a fine line between dark jedi and sith but I suppose the sith line will include other dark side force users such as the Dathomiri witches

The fact that he was christened with a Sith title (Darth Tyrannous) makes him as sith as any other for me.

Yep, I always figured he was a Sith as well... although sadly for him he wasn't bright enough to see his part in the overall scheme.

When the Sideshow Vader comes I'll definitely be getting him a Hurricane upgrade. I'm really hoping he'll be the most accurate vader to date and that all that will be required is the electronics.....

I'm fast becoming a frequent customer of Hurricane.... so far both lukes (ROTJ and ESB) and both anakins (Jedi & Sith) are with Hurricane...... depending on ebay more to come :chew

I am really hanging out for when I get all of the jedi & sith with light up sabers - it will make a great photo.

As much as I love the KOTOR stuff, I'd rather get Dooku first. Once the movie Sith are complete, however, bring on Revan!! :maul

Personally I'd really be happy to see some real love for the EU . With any of the lines once the big names are covered then its a good chance the line will die. Buffy is about the only line that managed to get a good number of secondary characters pumped out - Angel didn't even get its main players out, X-Files had very few non-core. Whilst star wars is probably on safer ground - I'd still like to see it do more than just attract the core of very loud and vocal people who only ever saw the movies and never went past them.

For me - the sith line is the most likely to delve heavily into the EU - primarily because it has such a small representation in the film, but also as it has alot of very cool characters in the EU.

I sorta agree with those who think Dooku wasn't really a Sith... its a fine line between dark jedi and sith but I suppose the sith line will include other dark side force users such as the Dathomiri witches

:banana :clap :banana :clap

Are there really people who don't consider Dooku to be a sith lord? Because he never had orange eyes? Or what?

Dooku wasn't a dark jedi. He was a sith apprentice to Sidious, as much as Maul or Skywalker were. It sounds like overexposure to EU is effecting some cognitive skills. You do know that the movies are the core of all things Star Wars, right? That the EU is derivative, right?

I mean no disrespect to your EU heroes, but Dooku was more significant a character than any EU sith. He was the primary antagonist in the Clone Wars, which brought about the fall of the Republic and the rise of the Empire, events without which there would be no Star Wars.

What's more, I think that his atypical profile as a sith lord makes him one of the most impressive.

Dooku.

The EU has some cool looking sith. But I don't want to see any of them until I see four Vaders, a ROTJ Emperor & throne, a meditation chamber, and an operating table with all three droids.

The meditation chamber and the operating table with all three droids sound very appealing.

The meditation chamber and the operating table with all three droids sound very appealing.

:duff

I'm not sure if I have the number of droids right, but I was thinking the chopper droid, 2-1B, and the black FX-7 type with the red lights. I think that would do.

:duff

I'm not sure if I have the number of droids right, but I was thinking the chopper droid, 2-1B, and the black FX-7 type with the red lights. I think that would do.

I think you are right about the 3 Droids. Sadly SSC hasn't been paying much attention to Droids till date.

Back