Which Sideshow Star Wars figures have you skipped?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've passed on a bunch, lemme see if I can remember off the top of my head...

-Leia Boussh
-Jabba w Throne, Bubocular, Salacious Crumb... too rich for my blood and no room.
-Bib Fortuna
-Ilum Padme
-Endor Troopers
-Imperial Officer
-Yavin Luke- My Jedi Luke was sufficient until Bespin came out, and that head sculpt and outfit are terrible. Not hating on the SS outfit, just the costume in general.
-ANH Leia- I'll eventually get her...

I've skipped everything since the Endor troops but I'm just picking up the regular editions as cheaply as possible.
I have the Endor commando and Plo Koon. Ben is on order and I intend on getting:
Palpatine/Sidious combo
ANH Leia
Bespin Luke
Assaj
ANH Han

I must say that there aren't any i DON'T want but financially I just don't have the incentive for the chess table, Holo Sidious, Bubo, Yavin Luke, Bib et al unless I can get them really cheap.

Old Ben was my first purchase since Qui-Gon. Sideshow lost my business because of their refusal for innovation. How many years have we been waiting for new bodies now? How about the rock hard zombie hands? Their saving grace is Trevor Grove. If they are smart, they have already hired Trevor to sculpt new hands with realistic vasculature and will sell them in accessory packs along with new bodies that are superior to Hot Toys with more realistic shoulder slopes...along with proportionate female bodies.

Old Ben was my first purchase since Qui-Gon. Sideshow lost my business because of their refusal for innovation. How many years have we been waiting for new bodies now? How about the rock hard zombie hands? Their saving grace is Trevor Grove. If they are smart, they have already hired Trevor to sculpt new hands with realistic vasculature and will sell them in accessory packs along with new bodies that are superior to Hot Toys with more realistic shoulder slopes...along with proportionate female bodies.

SSC has indeed been pretty frugal and played things pretty safely as far as the FIGURES are concerned over the first 2+ years of the line (case in point: Endor Rebels as the sole military troops in the line so far). But I would have to say that things like Jabba/Throne, the Holochess table and other 1/6 items were pretty darn innovative.

Skip a Sideshow Star Wars 1:6 scale figure?

The very thought of it makes me curl up and shudder like terrified child.

Those are the same two I skipped. But thanks to generous GC donors I have both on order for only the shipping cost. :rock

I just got my gift carded chess set and i have to say its pretty darn cool and a heck of a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I am glad I finaly have it.

I haven't skipped any.

(and this is the first non B & E related post I've been able to make in two days... still pissed off... unable to stop thinking... nice to pop on here and try to write/think about nonsense stuff for awhile)

I just got my gift carded chess set and i have to say its pretty darn cool and a heck of a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I am glad I finaly have it.

My chess set is stil at Order Placed. When did you order yours?

Re: Padme. I will still pick her hed/body up from toywnxiety or somesuch for a custom idea I have.

Wait, you disagree? I whole heartedly agree with Myatt.

There is such a company called Medicom.

DSC00818.jpg

DSC00541.jpg

LOL, I have heard of them ( I collect a ton of Kubricks and have about 5 RAH's including Fett) but for the value and accesibility I still agree with Myatt on his comment. Man these boards are hot tonight brohams! :D

Back