Which Sideshow Star Wars figures have you skipped?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the ones that I have passed on because I either had no interest or they just did nothing for me:

Sith balls
Bubo
Endor Troopers
Chess table
Holo Sidious
Camel Toe Padme
Commander Praj, or whatever his name is

Got all the rest though and can't wait for what's coming next!
:D

Boushh Leia
ANH Leia
Endor Troops
Bespin Luke
Ceremonial Luke
Old Ben
Illum Padme
Assajj Ventress
Commander Prajj ( however it's spelled )
Holo Sidious

Also didn't get the Sith balls or Holo Chess set.

Last edited:
My first idea when the line was anounced was to be a completest but that went out the door pretty quick. There are a couple like Plo and Asajj that I didn't pre-order but got soon after release once I saw how cool they were. But these are the ones so far I have completely passed on...

Princess Leia
Chess Set
Endor Troopers
Snowbunny Padme
Commander Praji
Hologram Sidious
Yavin Luke
Bespin Luke

I may get Bespin Luke sometime down the road though.

I passed on lot of them initally but later on when I see a good deal might pick them up. Currently I have passed on:
Endor troopers
Holo Sidious Chair
chess table
Asajj
Bespin Luke

I've certainly seen a lot of Jabba sales recently. Considering how well regarded the figure/setup is, I find that surprising. Is it the size?

It is most definitely a size issue. I knew it was big when I ordered the throne. But I didn't even imagine it would be this big. :eek So I have a gorgeous Jabba setup hanging out in boxes in my basement. :(

It would probably be easier to make a list of the ones I have bought or will buy. It's probably shorter. Far from completist here...

Here are the ones that I passed. Those that are highlighted, I may pick up in the future:

Endor Triplets
Jabba
Jabba throne
Creature pack
Bubo set
Bib Fortuna
Chess table
Yavin Luke
Princess Leia
Snowbunny Padme
Asajj
Plo Koon

Let's see:

Jedi Luke
Anakin
Kit
Plo Koon
Sith Probes
Jabba & Co.
Holo Sidious
Endor troopers
Bib Fortuna
Yavin Luke
Dejarik set
Ilum Padme
Praji

Here are the ones that I passed. Those that are highlighted, I may pick up in the future:

Endor Triplets
Jabba
Jabba throne
Creature pack
Bubo set
Bib Fortuna
Chess table
Yavin Luke
Princess Leia
Snowbunny Padme
Asajj
Plo Koon

That's pretty much what I've passed on as well... however I did pick up the Yavin Luke and Plo Koon. What can I say, I likes my Lukes and Jedi. :rolleyes:

And I forgot... I passed on the Sith Probes as well. I did have the Bespin Han but sold him. :eek:

Asajj is the only one I'm on the fence about. I might pick her up if she becomes eligible for Gift card purchase... like most of the things I've passed on. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

I skipped...
Jabba's Throne(Too expensive)

Chess Set(if I can find it cheaper I'll pick it up)

Endor Troopers( I bought the basic guy in NH for $29)(Got the other 2 for Christmas this year so they were free, thanks to my twin brother)

Snowbunny Padme(Looks too much like Angelina Jolie)

Holographic Sidious(Looked cool couldn't order it)

Commander Praji(Missed the pre-order so meh)

I have every other 1:6 (or 12 inch) or creature pack.
The creature packs I bought less then the SSC website offered.
:chew

I skipped some initially. but now the only release I don't have is Holo-Sidious and Jabba's throne.

(No Jabbas Throne = :monkey2 pixletwin :monkey2)

I skipped Bubo and the Chess Table although I'd be lying if I didn't add that if I found for bargain basement styled pricing I'd buy them. Hell, Bob almost sold me both during Spooktacular.:lol

I skipped Bubo and the Chess Table although I'd be lying if I didn't add that if I found for bargain basement styled pricing I'd buy them. Hell, Bob almost sold me both during Spooktacular.:lol

Those are the same two I skipped. But thanks to generous GC donors I have both on order for only the shipping cost. :rock

All that aren't sith...

I have every exclusive sith...

And the expansion packs...

I may get an Ep3 Obi-Wan...

Back