which sideshow freddy would you prefer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freddy's Revenge make-up was the coolest for me. Loved the contacts and the heavy eyebrows. He was dirty and sticky looking.

I always preferred when Englund was hidden a bit more behind the make-up.

and here they are. the FvJ one is signed by Robert Englund. :yess:

DSC_0715.jpg

DSC_0716.jpg

...those mezco shirts are hard to come by, but they loooook sooooo gooooooood.:gah:

Dream Warriors Freddy. You get all of those extras, and it's a much more accurate sculpt. I have all three, and that one is by far the best, and my favorite.

fred.jpg

had the new nightmare freddy a long time ago. but i still wanted that "iconic" freddy, i'm so happy to have FvJ and dream warriors to my fold. finally.:yess:

Dream Warriors Freddy is vastly superior to the original Freddy figure. Yes, it's referred to as ANOES Freddy, but the sweater and sculpt aren't from that movie, thus making the Warriors version basically a remake of that one. Much better sculpt and you get some nifty extras. Everything else is the same.

And the Warriors version is what I used to make this.
HPIM5731.jpg

DreamMasterFreddy.jpg

my fav by far!!! come on hot toys and release a freddy :) one can only hope!!!

Not that you need another same opinion but I would also say Dream Warriors is the way to go 100%.

M.

Back