which sideshow freddy would you prefer?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fosing

Super Freak
Reaction score
good day folks, just wanted to ask which Freddy would you choose among sideshow's release?

specifically, my options are:
FvJ Freddy.
ANOES Freddy.
Dream Warriors Freddy.

*i ask cause i found an auction, with those 3 and all signed by Freddy(Robert Englund). as much as i like to get all 3, i can only *cough* afford *cough* one. :/

cheers,

If its to keep it signed MIP I'd go with the original. Or whichever film/version of Fred is your favorite.

damn, i'm torn between ANOES(original) and FvJ...i may have to squeeze both if no one else bids on them(wishful thinking). :/

If it's gonna be signed and kept in the box, it doesn't really matter then, imo.

The best figure of the bunch is Dream Warriors though.

Dream Warriors Freddy is vastly superior to the original Freddy figure. Yes, it's referred to as ANOES Freddy, but the sweater and sculpt aren't from that movie, thus making the Warriors version basically a remake of that one. Much better sculpt and you get some nifty extras. Everything else is the same.

And the Warriors version is what I used to make this.
HPIM5731.jpg

DreamMasterFreddy.jpg

my head hurts.:explode:
damn it, looks like im bent on squeezing funds to get all 3 now.

and the Dream Warriors on the auction is an exclusive one too.:gah:

UPDATE*** I just purchased an open box dream warrior for 89.99. Great condition...includes box.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

The re-paint apps on these look great! I gotta look in my storage unit. I believe I have a bunch of Freddy's and Jason's still. If so I'll let you guys know. Post a list.

Hell yeah - SilentSurfer makes these Freddies into little works of art. The metal blades really make a difference too.

customfreddykruegers.jpg

freddy2.jpg

I also like the "Springwood Slasher" figure too (repaint on mine by custommikey):

freddycustom.jpg

Back