Which one - HT Connor, Billy Sole or Iron Man mk.3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one - HT Connor, Billy Sole or Iron Man mk.3 ?

• Billy Sole

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Bale/Connor

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • Iron Man Mk.3

Votes: 39 50.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What franchise do you like better??? (I didn't vote)

Why do so many people need help deciding lately. connor or this... IM or that...... it's a matter of which one is YOUR favorite.

Ultimately you are correct.....

I am in it for the polls. I enjoy clicking a radio button then viewing the results. It puts a smile on my face :D

Regardless the movie suck or not, you HAVE to get connor, if you are already getting dutch. Just thinking of how cool connor will look next to dutch, makes me wet myself :eek:
:confused: Two figs from completely different films (its not even a case of AvP either)...If you're already getting Dutch it makes more sense to get either the P1 or Billy to stand next to him, not Connor????? :confused::confused:

IM would easily be my choice. I think Billy is a fairly boring figure... and has one of those generic sculpts. Connor will be a nice figure, but IM is just a very unique and awesome looking figure.

Also, get IM now... then save your $$$ and get Connor later :lecture

Get yourself the Connor, I "Had" the IM for about 10 mins because "surprise surprise" it arrived damaged. Its a nice figure but a total turnoff imo. I wouldn't pay more than $50 for Billy so that leaves Connor.

John Connor.Great sculpt which is till getting tweaked.The only figure from the film approved by Bale.Awesome costume.

John Connor.Great sculpt which is till getting tweaked.The only figure from the film approved by Bale.Awesome costume.
You could say exactly the same for Dutch too only we know that is a classic film already.

Voted IM on just bc terminator salvation isnt out yet, if the movie turns out to be as good as it looks then I would say Connor

Connor all the way! Best Bale sculpt I've seen to date. Iron man III is not bad 2nd choice either.

I voted you should get Billy. I know the likeness isn't there but the figure overall looks great and you already have the others ordered. Missing figures from a set can be really annoying and it will especially be so if they make more members of the predator special forces team. Plus, as others have said - P1 is a known classic.

T4 could end up being something we want to forget (having said that I'm still buying Connor and T-600).

And as for Iron Man - great figure, I have it, but having not bought anything else from the Marvel canon of superheroes like you - it kind of seems like an odd one out in my collection. I'm hoping Hot toys one day acquire the license for Spiderman, Hulk, Wolverine and a few other superhero film franchises so I can buy those and Iron Man won't seem so 'random' in my display. Again its a great figure but, for someone like me who bought it purely on those grounds and not because of any great love for the film, I love it less than my other HT figures.

So I vote Billy sole.

I would go with the IM3 since you can already get it. The other thing will be awhile yet.

Thanks so much for everyones opinions and votes! So far Iron Man is in the lead with Bale a close second choice.

I am going to let this poll be the decider as having you all choose the winner, is kinda like me getting the best gift of the three from you all, not to mention from my partner as well :)

Yes, I could choose one myself, or just get all three

..but one other reason for making this a public choice is that I stopped celebrating my bday sometime around 17 years of age and always refused gifts thereafter :violin

So with my next one where I'm turning 36, I thought to have a bit of fun with it for a change :duh

Thanks again everyone, much appreciated - YOU RULE!!! :banana

If it were me, I wouldn't base it on wait time. Base it on the one you want the most. I'd rather wait for the one I want than get a quick gift that I'm not totally sold on.

Seems the deliberately messed paintjob on Billy has really hurt this figure according to people here. That and his not being Blaine with a big gatling gun! I'll be taking them all no matter what order they come in. The P1 soldiers are grails for me.

Ape, oh I'd really like to have any of these three as the bday gift, as Im sure that I'll get the other two at some point later on. Just for now with the bday coming, it helps to get one of the these three sorted :)

A-dev, I think Billy would have been as much sought after as the pred and dutch if it wasnt for the paint job as it is. The sculpt looks quite good, it's just all the wrong paint ..I guess it was sonny landham being a pain about granting his likeness rights.

The poll's closed and ..Iron Man mk.3 it is!

I'll update here again with pics of the figure when it arrives. Thanks again for everyones opinions and votes. You've all been a great help in settling this one :)

I received the IM. mk 3 today and it arrived quicker than I expected (only 4 days after the bday). Just a few pics of the figure below and I am very impressed with it! Very solid body and the features are really well done, great quality all round. Thanks again to everyone who helped me make the choice from the three figures - I feel like getting the mk1 and 2 as well :duh

64616121.jpg

imbw.jpg

imcw.jpg

Back