Which one - HT Connor, Billy Sole or Iron Man mk.3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one - HT Connor, Billy Sole or Iron Man mk.3 ?

• Billy Sole

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Bale/Connor

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • Iron Man Mk.3

Votes: 39 50.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greyrabbit

Super Freak
Reaction score
The bday is coming soon and my partner wants to get me one of these figures. Which one do you think is the best option?

It can only be one of the three.

Some pro's and cons:

Billy Sole - already bought Dutch, and EX Pred is also ordered through SS. So getting this one would complete the set. The wait for the Pred 1 figures is getting shorter, so I dont mind if it arrives up 1 or 2 months after the bday.

HT Bale/Connor - awesomeness, but again just the wait 'til it ships, much longer wait.

Iron Man Mk.3 - In stock at some places and I've never ventured into the marvel 1/6 figures from HT.

I guess Iron Man would be most appropriate as a gift that would arrive close or a few days after the bday but just want some other opinions.

Last edited:
I would say it is between Connor or IM. I would say IM because he is freaking awesome looking and you have yet to see T4. If T4 ends up sucking you might not be very happy being stuck with a figure from the movie.

You could also ask your parents just to pay for your Predator and then that would free up that cash for you. Then if you wanted to get one of these guys you could have more time to decide.

I would say Billy too be truthfull.
Its a much more classic movie and has stood the test of time !. I mean come on its the original predator ! and to have the full set would be awesome.
Plus if they make the whole crew then imagine those on display !

Don't go for Billy. His HS suck. Agree with you IM is appropriate for BD gift coz you'll get it around your BD. But Connor is not the bad choice anyway.

There will be a HIGH ABUNDANCE of all those figures. Hot Toys isn't limited like they use to be. They know we're all 1/6 Zombies, so I say go for the earliest release.

either connor or IM....

now if u wanna to get ya present straight away...get IM..so u can 'molest' him immediately hahaha.... else can wait for connor..he'll be sculpted by kojun..:monkey1

Yeah Hicks, I'd really like to get Billy Sole done with ..still undecided, but I agree with you too.

USS - any one of these figures would be a gift from my partner (defacto/fake wife lol). Maybe I'l llet her decide :naughty

Thanks for the info guys. Err have to agree IM does look very cool and would arrive around the bday

I'll give a bit more time for the poll results and FB :)

I just think it would be awesome to have Billy and Dutch stood togther with the predator behind stalking them.
Rather than Iron man alone. Then again it depends which your a bigger fan of too.

I voted IM3.

I consider which one I believe will go up the highest after market versus which one will not.

- Billy I believe will be available for some time and his price will not alter much.
- Connor will be hot around movie time driving the price high but after awhile I believe it will come back down.
- IM3 is a unique piece everyone is raving about. I beleive it will remain a pricey commodity.

Never buy with the heart, always use your head. My two cents.

Either way happy b-day and enjoy whichever fig you get..:D

You might face some QC issues with the Iron Man, and due to the fact the smaller figures that came out for the movie were pretty well done..i have no interest in this figure as i was so sick of seeing Iron Man flood the pegs at Walmart..plus the movie lacked action..i say go with John Connor..its got a cool gritty look to it and coming from a guy that owns 7 hot toys military figures..their military stuff is all top notch stuff..never felt cheaped out putting one together so, i think this connor will feel just like they did when i got them.

Iron Man.

Forget the "humans" Go with something different. Do you want accessories or flashy light up bits? I'm getting the MkII - but the Mk III is sweet as! Do it!

I would say Billy too be truthfull.
Its a much more classic movie and has stood the test of time !. I mean come on its the original Predator movie!
That is exactly why figs of characters from the films of yesteryear will always be more appealing to me than new stuff like Terminator Salvation.

Regardless the movie suck or not, you HAVE to get connor, if you are already getting dutch. Just thinking of how cool connor will look next to dutch, makes me wet myself :eek:

What franchise do you like better??? (I didn't vote)

Why do so many people need help deciding lately. connor or this... IM or that...... it's a matter of which one is YOUR favorite.

Back