1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

4. Aunt May (I would without a doubt buy her)

???? LOL
kbmdpnbylhiuoq1jxemo.jpg

Sorry, still have not yet seen CW...

ABC just cancelled Agent Carter! I watched some ep. of Season one but didn't get a chance to watch any Season 2 ep. *sigh*

So the odds of a Peggy Carter figure is dimmer?

The odds of making one already weren't good. She played a major role in one movie 5 years ago and since then in the movies it's been cameos, one of which had her as an old lady.

TV never helped her chances because Netflix hasn't done any of the TV characters.

Yeah, I don't think we will ever get a Peggy figure. Sharon's more likely but even that one is doubtful too IMO (unless they, unlikely, beef up her role in a future film and she gets some action scenes)

ABC just cancelled Agent Carter! I watched some ep. of Season one but didn't get a chance to watch any Season 2 ep. *sigh*

So the odds of a Peggy Carter figure is dimmer?

Cancelled!!!?? Crap!! :gah: :gah: I loved that show too!! Damn you ABC :cuss :cuss Damn you!

I think that just about kills off all of the remaining faint hope that I had for a Peggy figure then :( :( :(

Hot off the cancellation of Agent Carter, Kevin Feige confirmed today that Jane Foster is not in Thor: Ragnarok! *yawn*
So no Jane Foster figure, ever! LOL!

Well, I liked the first season. Liked. But hated the second season so I'm totally fine with it. I think it really should've just been a one and done series. There's only you so much you could do with Peggy.

Hot off the cancellation of Agent Carter, Kevin Feige confirmed today that Jane Foster is not in Thor: Ragnarok! *yawn*
So no Jane Foster figure, ever! LOL!

:lol Not to disappointed with that news tbh! Hopefully this means Thor won't be on Earth so much then during the film! Really hoping for a Sif though!! :pray: :pray:

Bad connotations aside, like Star Trek: Enterprise, this show did not fully realize it's prequel potential - What did she do to found SHIELD? *sigh*

:exactly: :goodpost: :(

Aw, I liked Jane. I'm pretty sure... not many do, though, so that's a figure I was never expecting to get made :lol

That's really crummy news about Agent Carter, but I doubt her figure would ever get made off of TV show rights anyway. I'm not giving up hope!

:lol Not to disappointed with that news tbh! Hopefully this means Thor won't be on Earth so much then during the film! Really hoping for a Sif though!! :pray: :pray:

:exactly: :goodpost: :(

Sadly given Jaimie Alexander's role on Blindspot... she said if she does have a role it would be smaller than in Dark World and Thor. And that's if she has one, as of now she says no one has asked her to come back.

Sadly given Jaimie Alexander's role on Blindspot... she said if she does have a role it would be smaller than in Dark World and Thor. And that's if she has one, as of now she says no one has asked her to come back.

:gah: Damn! That doesn't sound good at all! :(

There's gonna be a new female lead anyway, rumored to be Valkyrie. And even if there wasn't, Hot Toys hasn't done a lot for the Thor films in the past.

Faora-Ul from Man of Steel.

Wrong universe!

There's gonna be a new female lead anyway, rumored to be Valkyrie. And even if there wasn't, Hot Toys hasn't done a lot for the Thor films in the past.

Wrong universe!

But we did get an Odin that doesn't fit into anyone's collection.

It does sounds like Ragnarok is going to be very different from from the 2 Thor movies we had thus far. I believe no Jane and most likely no Sif either...So goes the odds of having a Sif figure...a con exclusive, perhaps?

Back