1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

Personally I'd love to add Jessica to my 1/6 collection

Jessica-Jones-13-1200x782.jpg

Thoroughly enjoyed the first season from start to finish.
- Figure would HAVE to come with a bottle or two of Whiskey! :lecture

Going off some of the reviews, I don't think Hot Toys will be doing an Agent 13.

Damn! :gah: Was hoping to get a figure of her!

I was hoping the same as well, but oh well, my budget for this year has already run out and it's only April. So no more surprise PO for me. May be another con exclusive on the horizon a la Maria Hill? Con exclusive 2017?

Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

I was hoping the same as well, but oh well, my budget for this year has already run out and it's only April. So no more surprise PO for me. May be another con exclusive on the horizon a la Maria Hill? Con exclusive 2017?

I think that's definitely a possibility. Maria was my most anticipated female figure and we eventually got her so hopefully the same goes for Sharon as she's my current most anticipated female figure...at least until we see what Carol looks like. :3

Carol's reveal is going to kill me.

I think that's definitely a possibility. Maria was my most anticipated female figure and we eventually got her so hopefully the same goes for Sharon as she's my current most anticipated female figure...at least until we see what Carol looks like. :3

:rotfl Can't wait!!

I'd be fine with that!

:exactly: Should be good, I'm interested to see who will be playing her. :)

I still want Nebula, but I'm sure we'll get one from GOTG2

Still want Peggy. But Jessica would be solid

Personally I'd love to add Jessica to my 1/6 collection

Jessica-Jones-13-1200x782.jpg

Thoroughly enjoyed the first season from start to finish.
- Figure would HAVE to come with a bottle or two of Whiskey! :lecture

She won't make a good figure IMO. Looks like a regular bystander in normal clothes. Nothing special.

She won't make a good figure IMO. Looks like a regular bystander in normal clothes. Nothing special.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that. That's what makes Jess, Jess. XD she doesn't give a **** about looking flashy and one of the reasons I love her. Character is always number one for me.

Her not having a costume is a big part of what makes her cool. And it's not like Hot Toys hasn't made figures for people with boring designs before.

Her not having a costume is a big part of what makes her cool. And it's not like Hot Toys hasn't made figures for people with boring designs before.

Jessica's lack of a costume is itself a costume. The jeans, boots, and beat-up old leather coat are her distinctive look. I would kill for a Jessica Jones figure.

Jessica's lack of a costume is itself a costume. The jeans, boots, and beat-up old leather coat are her distinctive look. I would kill for a Jessica Jones figure.

Exactly. It'd be awesome.

For upcoming women I'm predicting Mantis, whoever the new female lead in Thor is (possibly), Wasp, and Captain Marvel.

I want a Wasp so I can get Evangeline Lilly to sign it :lol she lives somewhere near me.

Back