1/6 Which MCU female character figure you want Hot Toys to make next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Which MCU female character you want Hot Toys to make next?

Brie Larson Captain Marvel?
Yes please :clap
https://variety.com/2016/film/news/brie-larson-captain-marvel-1201786876/
brie-larson-2__oPt.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brie Larson Captain Marvel?
Yes please :clap
https://variety.com/2016/film/news/brie-larson-captain-marvel-1201786876/
brie-larson-2__oPt.jpg

I've loved this chick since I saw her in Scott Pilgrim. Dude, i'd totally be down with this choice. I could see them looking at Brie since she's a little younger than most people thought we'd get but that way we can have her as the Carol for a while. Bring it on, this is the most anticipated Phase 3 film for me when they announced the slate. Hell, I cried when they announced it. XD

I've loved this chick since I saw her in Scott Pilgrim. Dude, i'd totally be down with this choice. I could see them looking at Brie since she's a little younger than most people thought we'd get but that way we can have her as the Carol for a while.

I liked her ever since... 21 Jump Street :rotfl

And Carol was relatively young for a US Airforce officer and she'll be... 27-28 when the movie rolls around which is possible. Of course she'll need to workout a bit but she could pull it off.

Now that HT will be doing Netflix shows, Jessica Jones seem like a possibility. :yess:

:rotfl Karen Page please :slap

Lets get Tanya Stark, Iron Woman Mark 1-50 next please.

I think the only ones that will be coming for certain in the next two years are Mantis and Gamora (v2) from Guardians of the Galaxy.
They may do Hela, Valkyrie, Jessica Jones and Elektra too.
I doubt we will get Nebula or Sif.
I don't think there's a chance in hell for Sharon, Peggy, the villain from Guardians 2 or anybody from Agents of SHIELD.

I think the only ones that will be coming for certain in the next two years are Mantis and Gamora (v2) from Guardians of the Galaxy.
I don't think there's a chance in hell for Sharon, Peggy, the villain from Guardians 2 or anybody from Agents of SHIELD.

You forgot the new Wasp...

You forgot the new Wasp...

Agreed. I'm hoping Valkyrie has a nice design that'll make a good toy. Wasp too. Can't wait to see her finished outfit.

Brie Larson as Captain Marvel would look pretty great
ca1ab00cf80400b42b33b45e774e31e9.jpg

Hah, she's right. Scene WAS weird. The reaction shot was really the only redeeming part of it.

On the plus side, she would like to play Peggy again! Hope she gets the chance.

I ****ing LOVED it. Been waiting for it since I read Brubaker's run from way back and I was waiting for that scene since they announced that Emily would be playing Sharon before TWS came out so I was all like fuuuuck yeaaaah! Finally! I even pumped a fist in the air in satisfaction when it happened. XD just freaking fell in love with Steve being with Sharon since reading Brubaker's stuff. I love Peggy, I really do, but Steve really had to let go of her sometime.

Back